Hi all lil bit how i started smoking, my grows, life whit cb

joni-boy420

Hi all I was going to introduce myself here I'll tell you about my cb grows and my life with cannabis

Ever since I was 4 years old I knew what cannabis was my father smoked when I used to go to the bathroom sometimes I felt strong and good smell after he smoked there. I was 8 years old the first time I smoked from my dad's pipe that lay on the table in the backyard next to the lighter so I figured I'll take a few puffs. I could already smoke cig then so I knew how to inhale. I put the pipe in my mouth and began firing into the pipe bowl, I immediately started coughing. I cough so hard that I thought my lungs would come out haha.but they did not.haha after I coughed done, I took two small puffs and put away his pipe.

I felt not so much after I smoked but I did not take large puffs but I felt more relaxed, open, went and sat down at the TV with a bowl filled with candy and a coke haha and i watched the Cartoon Network. so did this come to me first time I smoked. since I was 13 I started smoking a little more serious: D

Now I smoke every day and have done so far. it helps me to be free of my headaches my shaky hands When Im not high i shake so much thaht even cannot role a joint but yeah weed helps me alot whit alot of things.

Now on my cb grows I have just a little right now four plants under a 400 watt hps I've Pineapple chunk (2x) and OG Kush (2x) They are just in the Vegge now they're in the soil mix I have not started using any nutrients but soon time grateful for the advice on nutrients would be good

So that was my presentation I will have much fun on this site smoke on and stay in peace
:tokin:

As for advice on nutes... are you wanting to go organic or chem. What is your budget for this also?

You will also get better responses to these types of questions in here:
Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine

You might even consider a grow journal here:
Grow Journals - 420 Magazine
grow-journals.56

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

money is no problem i dont know yet but i think organic yea organic it is haha

If I were you my friend, I would look around and see what others are using in hydro/indoor setups.
I am more of an outdoor guy myself. When I am indoor, I have used General Hydro 3 part... does the trick but it's chem.

Here is a link to free nutes from one of our sponsors... lots of help from the man too if you were to run into any probs... he has chem and organic lines... might be just what you are looking for!
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/free-nutrients.150519/post-1348883

This is just my experience, as I stated, these questions would get lots more answers/opinions in the FAQ section that I linked to you above... peace out!

Back
Top Bottom