How to avoid red eye?

Borrobass

Appart from the eye drops?

:thanks:

Just say no? I don't know how to avoid it, if you normly get red eyes.

Always wear red eye shadow. Even in church.
Sunglass are stylish after 11PM
WARNING: White-out is a bad idea.

I have read in multiple places that some people get it less after regular use, and eye drops are your only hope. I've tried everything I can find for 20+ years. Mine get to looking like they're bleeding. Nothing seems to work for me. It makes me paranoid to be high in public without sunglasses, whereas I wouldn't have a problem otherwise. Sorry. I really do wish I could tell you otherwise.

The simple truth is that some cannabinoids are vasodilators. That means they make your blood vessels swell up larger. No big deal, except in your eyes, it makes them visible against the contrasting white, where they wouldn't even be noticeable normally.

How bad it gets is mostly a matter of genetics. Mine get bad every time within minutes, stay bad for about an hour I guess, and then clear up like magic. Every time. Every strain. Whether I smoke a little bowl hit or a whole 1.2 g fattie. You get what you get and you make peace with it. If you are lucky, Visine works.

:peace:

I went out in public after dosing on some medibles. I forgot to use eye drops, and I knew it. As edibles do their work on me my eyes get really glassy and red. This day I was running errands and grocery shopping. It seems like everyone that I encountered looked up into my eyes, smiled, and said things like "how you doin' today?" and "do you need any help". Normly people don't say much. Hmmm...

Thank you all

110806_rohto_b.jpg

my favorite, works even on my friends who get the crazy red eye

Back
Top Bottom