How To Hydrate Your Bud - Pictures

Yeah it is. I don't do it much, but when I do it is a treat. Well yeah almost any fruit will work. Just use the skin/ husk. The inner parts have too much moisture. Oh and PM, maybe one day you'll taste my famous tasty buds. Tasty grown, and tasty flavored. I don't want to get into too much detail. All I will say is that it is daily work and moisture control. Works best on smaller amounts like 1/8 per tupperware. In the end it pays off. I want to keep my ways secret tho.

Smokey, I hear ya. And I completely understand. There are many methods of "smuggling" that I keep to myself due to too many people knowing would reduce the effectiveness ;-)
-PM

Yup. Exactly. Maybe one day I'll tell someone. It is easy, but you have to know what your doing, and have the matirials and time. I have yet to find someone trust worthy:(

I use a 40 dollar humidor to keep all my green and paraphernalia in next to me on my couch, I love it. I basically just use it for storage and not climate control though.

It is an ok idea as long as its not too moist, its not good if u are rolling a blunt or joint because it doesnt smoke well. but, i can easily recognize when it is done to bud and i refuse to buy weed thats been moistened because ur not sure how good the bud is and it weighs the bud down by a decent amount. but its definately worth doing once in a while.
bud's already so good y change?:cool:

A humidor is certainly an option that might work. However, if you want your bud smelling and tasting like fruit, use the above method :)
-PM

my friend did that with lemon and lime peels..tastes pretty good
soo stickkyy too..haha

I would like to try this with kiwi.

for awhile ive been cutting small pieces of denim and taping it to the inside of the lid put a small amount of water onto the denim and close the container. This way it remains moist and the denim keeps its moisture as well.

nice pics thats a good idea...all the ideas

Sweet tip ima try it.

This works good and I have tried it before. Although I do think the best way to hydrate old dry nuggets is to put fresh wet nuggets in with them.

What if you add a piece of turkey leg, will the weed taste like fresh cooked turkey?

j/k, good thread. I did this with kiwi when I first read the thread and it tasted pretty darn good. Kind of minty.

Back
Top Bottom