Indica vs Sativa

MrFlex

Ok guys so this is a question for everyone in the community to answer. Which one is your favorite indica vs sativa feel free to tell why it is your favorite. Personally I love indicas that give you the strong case of couchlock and helps you get a real good nights sleep.

I love Indica dominant strains - the body stone of cheese strains is so damn good! I love the peppery taste as well... :bongrip:

The strain wich gives me the best experience is Dr Grinspoon, its a 4x rocket launch into euforic awesomeness!!:headbanger:
Its a 100 percent heirloom sativa originated from Hawaii, Barney's Farm is the breeder and stabilized this strain a while ago.
Its my all time favo strain, make sure you get your hands on some!

:passitleft:

its like you smoke a total different herb, its not couch lock or any type of physical stoned at all, its 100 percent mentally activating, there is still a heavy buzz much like a tingling in your head.. ITS SOO GOOD
You can find the strain on seedfinder.eu
ps Thnaks for welcoming us friend grts

morning bro'
, i think even if ya love indicas; that you could grow a 100 per 100 indica and a mix of indi/sat i mean you can find hybrids with both effects and quality of the 2 sides, a nice mix is often better. just my 2 newb cents.

i wish you try many of them hybrids.
have a nice day Mr.
E.D.

its like you smoke a total different herb, its not couch lock or any type of physical stoned at all, its 100 percent mentally activating, there is still a heavy buzz much like a tingling in your head.. ITS SOO GOOD
You can find the strain on seedfinder.eu
ps Thnaks for welcoming us friend grts

Hi Killuminati, i love the Grinspoon too, but i also love hawaiian snow wich has one pheno really like the grinspoon but produce 5X more, all is in the head and can make some new users a bit paranoid .
anyway, the grinspoon is a very special and loveable plant, i plan to order some beans this year later to try this strain outside in full blasting provençal sun.
show us pictures of your if you took pics of them please Killuminati.

have a nice day guys.
keep them green.

E.D.

50/50 hybrids are ideal for me.

The best example I can give is my favorite strain in the world: Cannatonic (.7% THC, 16.7% CBD).

I love Sativas for creativity and thinking. My last batch of Durban Poison is really up, great for going out and doing things too. I will be doing some Kali Mist next, which is predominately Sativa and supposedly very psychedelic.

Hi Killuminati, i love the Grinspoon too, but i also love hawaiian snow wich has one pheno really like the grinspoon but produce 5X more, all is in the head and can make some new users a bit paranoid .
anyway, the grinspoon is a very special and loveable plant, i plan to order some beans this year later to try this strain outside in full blasting provençal sun.
show us pictures of your if you took pics of them please Killuminati.

have a nice day guys.
keep them green.

E.D.

I agree with you, the hawaiian snow is a real creeper, but has some physical attributes aswell.
unfortunatly i havent grown some of them or the grinspoon, I have to do so soon.
But the grinspoon needs a f**k lot of flowering time like 3.5 months orso!
They sell it in coffeeshop here so its well available but at a cost of 18 euros per gram:skeptical:
I guess time means money for real

:theband:

w00t r u sure its not reverse? XD if cbd is really that much then whats the feel like? more towards indica or sativa
Hi!

Those numbers are correct, the dispensary I go to actually gets all of their flowers lab tested. It's not like feeling stoned, there are no floaty or dumbed-down effects. When I smoke it (you can make oil with it too), it's a very positive, peaceful, and uplifting feeling. Perhaps a very light euphoric feeling. There are essentially no psychoactive elements, though I have consumed so much that it felt like a very, very subtle buzz. In fact if you consume a high CBD strain like this with a high THC flower, the CBD keeps the psychoactive effects in check. You can still feel very high, but never behind in the conversation zoned out. The feeling is part cerebral (peacefulness) part body effect (relaxation), a true 50/50 strain.

I love Sativas for creativity and thinking. My last batch of Durban Poison is really up, great for going out and doing things too. I will be doing some Kali Mist next, which is predominately Sativa and supposedly very psychedelic.

The kali mist is a delicacy many connoisseurs take this as their personal stash ive read,
But unfortunatly i havent tried that one, i only tasted 60 percent of the strain when i was smoking kaligria, wich is Kali mist(60%) with the taste of spain Alegria(40%), seems to give the smoker the best of both worlds

Hybrids are pretty neat I also like them sometimes buttttt I still think there is nothing like smoking some afgooey that stuff can put you on your ass quick lol it may just be that I have not really smoke a real good sativa but I most definitely will be trying one of the suggested ones soon

I agree with you, the hawaiian snow is a real creeper, but has some physical attributes aswell.
unfortunatly i havent grown some of them or the grinspoon, I have to do so soon.
But the grinspoon needs a f**k lot of flowering time like 3.5 months orso!
They sell it in coffeeshop here so its well available but at a cost of 18 euros per gram:skeptical:
I guess time means money for real

:theband:
yes Killuminati, the grinspoon's flower time is like 13/14weeks but it worth the wait believe me.

And for the Hawaiian snow, there are 2 phenos i know, and the really most sativa with longer flowering (11/12 weeks) is really 90 per cent in the head at least and i really don't feel any body effect(but maybe it's just me...) even after a few fats. if you want to sleep quietly, make another choice or you'll be disappointed.
the other pheno more on the indica tendence (8/9weeks) but less strong, less psychoactive and lot less productive can make you sleepy after a few fats.
i love this strain and i like very much some indicas also and many different hybrids from both worlds.

have a nice day

E.D.

I just chopped one,curios what can you tell me about the strain, it is all by chance,but has turned out very interesting, indoor crop,approx. .5 to.75 of a ib when dry,just the bud,the new ones are at least twice the size,will get a one lb plant of dry bud off one or more. I'm talking about the canna tonic.

Back
Top Bottom