Introducing myself

Welcome to the site! You are in great hands! Everybody is on the ball! You will fit right in. There’s a link under my post to all of the sponsors to check out what kind of deals they have. Like you said before your gunna have to move fast if your wanting your girls to thrive!! You will be fine with the amount of help around here, but it’s up to you to get your self geared up for the things you need. :thumb: Again! Welcome!! Oh, and your plants are looking strong! We just gotta keep that momentum going.

The more I read the more I feel like 60 bucks or so for a 2x2 isn't so bad. It's the light that's the pocket burner LOL! But Mars-Hydro seems to get great reviews on their LEDs and they are very inexpensive. Not sure howestablished indoor growers feel about less expensive lights like these, but they seem like a reliable company.

The more I read the more I feel like 60 bucks or so for a 2x2 isn't so bad. It's the light that's the pocket burner LOL! But Mars-Hydro seems to get great reviews on their LEDs and they are very inexpensive. Not sure howestablished indoor growers feel about less expensive lights like these, but they seem like a reliable company.
You can grows decent plants with cheap lights. If you purchased and led light from Mars Hydro or from Amazon that pulled 200 Watts from the wall not the rated wattage but from the wall you should be able to grow those two plants and have plenty of smoke at Harvest Time.

You can grows decent plants with cheap lights. If you purchased and led light from Mars Hydro or from Amazon that pulled 200 Watts from the wall not the rated wattage but from the wall you should be able to grow those two plants and have plenty of smoke at Harvest Time.

Thanks for that! This wattage labeling is completely misleading! You really do have to pay attention. I'm choosing LED for all the right reasons and efficiency is one of them. The Eco 300W is what I'm looking at right now. $80 bucks.

A $100 light from Am*zon will get you started,and you can always add an expensive one a little later on-If you get one that pulls 200 actual watts,that gives you 50w per sq ft in a 2x2,and that's
at the high end of the light requirement for growing cannabis.

Welcome, Teresa!

I want to add a couple things. You could make a grow box out of cardboard if need be. Then the other thing is make sure that when they are in there lights off part of the day that no light gets into the box at all.

I just watched a YouTube video about a cardboard box grow and it’s looks pretty straight forward but I need to learn how to ventilate the plants. I like @carcass ’s set up a lot.

A lot of people do this backwards. You really should read as much as you can learn as much as you can before you start to grow. Now that you have plants going you're going to be chasing your tail trying to get them to make it to harvest.

Welcome to 420Mag, Greenfog.
Am a newbie, like yourself, but this lot (420m) are great lot and very welcoming.

What a great way into this place, being given a couple of clones?! :thumb:

Sure whatever you need in the way of support and advice will be forthcoming.

Enjoy and good luck with the clones .

A lot of people do this backwards. You really should read as much as you can learn as much as you can before you start to grow. Now that you have plants going you're going to be chasing your tail trying to get them to make it to harvest.
yep, been there done that, shoot from the hip, live and learn, I've done more reading in the last 6 mo, sit back and relax, its going to be a bumpy ride lol have fun

Yeah there really is a lot of planning involved. The first few times there will be a lot you forget to consider but it comes. Example: account for the difference in temperature and humidity two months away when your plants will be in flower. Vacations, holidays, visitors... I didn’t account for my honeymoon and left for 10 days when my plants were in their last weeks of flower.

Ask any question you have...but use the search first.

Hello and welcome. Same thing happened to me and I never looked back.

I was grinding my flower when I suddenly discovered a seed.

Never expecting anything and COMPLETELY unprepared, I planted it, and it popped and sprouted and I scrambled to get ready for a journey that has changed my life for the better.

No pain killers, no anti-inflammatory no bullshit. Just natural methods to manage pain, anxiety and much more.

So glad to have you aboard!!!

Hello and welcome. Same thing happened to me and I never looked back.

I was grinding my flower when I suddenly discovered a seed.

Never expecting anything and COMPLETELY unprepared, I planted it, and it popped and sprouted and I scrambled to get ready for a journey that has changed my life for the better.

No pain killers, no anti-inflammatory no bullshit. Just natural methods to manage pain, anxiety and much more.

So glad to have you aboard!!!
The post you’re responding to is from 2019 but we all have done it before when we were new. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom