Is Meraki Genetics legit?

MarsBarz

I'm trying to order a specific strain from Hazeman Seeds but the store I had in mind unfortunately doesn't ship to Canada.

I found another company that supposedly does (Meraki) but I've never heard of them. Are they legit? Can I trust ordering from them?

If someone here knows, please let me know.

I'm trying to order a specific strain from Hazeman Seeds but the store I had in mind unfortunately doesn't ship to Canada.

I found another company that supposedly does (Meraki) but I've never heard of them. Are they legit? Can I trust ordering from them?

If someone here knows, please let me know.

have you read their customer service disclaimer ? you send money, they might send seeds, there's no refunds for anything under any circumstance. oh, and you can only contact through email if there is an issue and they feel like talking to you.

hard pass.

have you read their customer service disclaimer ? you send money, they might send seeds, there's no refunds for anything under any circumstance. oh, and you can only contact through email if there is an issue and they feel like talking to you.

hard pass.
How do I go about getting Hazeman Seeds here in Canada?

DC seed or hazeman itself.
be aware hazeman used to be a breeder but he sold the name to other guys and it is now a different business.

DC seed or hazeman itself.
be aware hazeman used to be a breeder but he sold the name to other guys and it is now a different business.
I haven't seen any negative reviews (yet) for Hazeman seeds. They're the only ones who carry the strain I'm looking for, them and the CKS. And fwiw, I no longer think it's coincidence that those seeds were taking so long to pop. I cracked one open and there was nothing inside of that shell. Absolute garbage genetics, as you alluded to.

I'm seriously considering just pitching these peat pellets that are germinating. I'm anticipating a whole lot of problems that are going to occur and the end product probably won't justify the effort and resources.

Back
Top Bottom