Joe Biden and Top Cop Kamala wins

HydroponicFireman

Dont expect for cannabis to have any sensible policy any time soon.

Joe Biden, the inventor of the 1996 racist crime bill
Top Cop Kamala locked up cannabis smokers and laughed as she reminisced on her cannabis smoking..then locked up parents for student truencies
and not to mention the establishment, Wall Street, preditory capitalists hes stocking the cabinet with who most likely are involved in the *ahem* illegel drug trade

I guess the US government will be controlling the drug trade for another 4 yeras at least.

I feel ya... but it's not over yet. I still think Trump is going to win this thing. Don't believe the media, because there are competing channels with a completely different story as to what is going on than what the mainstream media is putting out. No one will know one way or the other until the Supreme Court rules on the fraud claims. Then hopefully (my perspective) we can settle back into the present Federal attitude to let the individual States decide cannabis policies for themselves until 2023 when the USDHHS patent restricting studies into cannabis runs out. I predict it will happen in this next term, no matter who is President, that when this patent is lifted everything will be about cannabis, and katie bar the door... all hell will break loose at that point.

Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

The world is watching. The orange buffoon needs to be held accountable. Give it a bracelet, a ride and room and board. There are no other options.

The situation on cannabis has not and likely will not change without a large influx of cash.

If you stand up for your rights in a court of law then you should be fine. Make sure you get a jury trial (that's federal law a jury is required for "all" criminal trials). Amendment X states that those powers not vested in the United States by the Constitution nor prohibited by it to the states are reserved to the states or the people. This is why you have alcohol prohibition and it's repeal as amendments to the Constitution. There is no drug prohibition for or against amendment so federal has zero jurisdiction in this matter without 3/4 of the states of the union ratifying a drug prohibition amendment... ie Federal Drug Enforcement are criminals in the eyes of the law. At the state level it is still theft of personal property in "reality" and a jury is probably your best bet to win against the criminals working for the spread of taxation and the prohibition of your personal freedom and rights (so f'ing un-American).

Back
Top Bottom