Joe Grows In The Big Show

Unless your gunna run a cool tube you probably wanna go with 1 8inch fan hooked up to a carbon filter per 5x5, grab a fan controller too so you can slow that jet engine down when its not needed

Unless your gunna run a cool tube you probably wanna go with 1 8inch fan hooked up to a carbon filter per 5x5, grab a fan controller too so you can slow that jet engine down when its not needed
He has 2 lights. One has a 4" port and the other a 6". Shouldn't the fan be the same size as the port? Do I need a cool tube for a 400w light? We have a portable a/c unit we are going to build into the room.

I would say screw the cool tube unless you want to buy 2 fans and 2 fan controllers and duct that shit lol

Just make sure your leaf temps are good and use an 8 inch for the whole room, let your a.c. do whatever the big fan won't, as long as you have a couple oscilatting fans going your leaf temps should stay close to room temp .

I run a 190 cfm 4" fan through 2 400 watt HPS lights and the hoods a barely warm to the touch. It exchanges the air 1.4 times a minute in my 5 x 5 tent.

That Chemdawg looks friggin awesome. Nice job.

I run a 190 cfm 4" fan through 2 400 watt HPS lights and the hoods a barely warm to the touch. It exchanges the air 1.4 times a minute in my 5 x 5 tent.

That Chemdawg looks friggin awesome. Nice job.
Okay. Can I hook the air scrubber to the lights and exhaust it all with 1 inline fan?

If you wanted to run it like scrogdawg and use one fan get a 4 inch and then a couple 6 to 4 inch reducers and rig up the bigger hood to the smaller fan using those.

He's saying he's getting away with one 4 inch on a cool tube system with 2 400 watt hps in a 5x5 so that could be enough for you, that's all.

I personally run 4 inch fans in 4x4s but I'm running led, way less heat output.

I still think the best way is to run one big fan turned way down for the whole room so that your not running your equipment hard the whole time. But that's just me

He's concerned about money at this point. It's overwhelming his pocket. Lol. So if we can get away with 1 fan I think he'd be a lot happier. We will try it that way and if temps aren't right we'll adjust. Thanks guys I'll have more questions soon.

High JoeDaddy,

Beautiful Chemdog lady you had! I've never seen one that nice.

I want to follow along with your home improvement and grow. I still have alot of learning to do. Subbed.

No harm in starting with one fan fan JD. Like Bignstrange mentioned, use 6" x 4" reducers and a 4" fan, thats what I did. If you decide you need a second fan purchase it later, this buys some time if nothing else.

Final dry weight on Chemdawg auto fem from seed supreme. 145 grams.
420-magazine-mobile1210380622.jpg

High JoeDaddy,

Beautiful Chemdog lady you had! I've never seen one that nice.

I want to follow along with your home improvement and grow. I still have alot of learning to do. Subbed.
Glad to have you along for the ride. I too still have a lot to learn. The fine folks on here have certainly lead me in the right direction.

Wow, what a nice haul from a autoflower. That'll help out while watching the RDWC work its magic.
Thanks. I was rather surprised myself. She was very temperamental in the beginning and I thought I was gonna lose her.

...very nice indeed!...:thumb:...:high-five:...this was my first year playing with some auto's, and although I wouldn't base a whole grow on them, they are fun and allows one to try a few more strains during the course of a photo grow...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom