Ken's Grand Daddy Purple

Day 17 Flower

Going to do some strategic defoliation soon. The tent is pretty full. Staying 80-83 in daylight and 60s at night. I thought I could have issues with DWC because of the water temp in the buckets, but they look healthy and roots look good. It would still be worth getting a water chiller if needed due to basically doubling the harvest weight of soil.

I saw that Seedsman had Ken Estes GDP genetics for 25 bucks a seed
You plants are doin very well keep 'em green
Yea ur right. The 2 on the left are stretchy and the 2 on the right are short n bushy. Bring on the purple buds!!! $25/seed is up there. I don’t mind paying for quality. We will see.

So I did some defoliation and got a big pile of little buds and big fan leaves. The bottom half of the plant is just stems. I only harvest big buds :). All the plants energy to the top half.
Also put a wifi camera in the tent so I can check in easily at anytime. My only worry is running out of water in the dwc buckets. They drink a lot. Almost a gallon a day. May the 4th b with U

Wi-Fi camera View. I can zoom in and move the camera via app.

Is that the one in the back right? She has my eyeballs. All look bomb. Garden looks fuckin awesome! Great job.
Yes it is the back right. Both of the soil girls seem to be flowering faster than bubble buckets. Thanks for d comps

Day 26

Day 28

Buds getting fatter. The back right is extremely fast and has 2 inch buds already. And they are solid chunks. The smell is also better on this plant. It has a strong sweet blueberry thing going on. Still waiting to see some purple. The temps have been in the mid 80’s, hopefully that won’t hinder the purps. Later

Back Right

Back Left

Front left tall mamma

Back
Top Bottom