Killian's First Grow FFOF & 30% Perilte - FoxFarms Nutrients - 600W MH/HPS - 6" Fan

Re: Killian's First Grow FFOF & 30% Perilte - FoxFarms Nutrients - 600W MH/HPS - 6" F

Ok, Its time for this weeks updated pictures. They have just started into week 7 from switching to 12/12. The bud development seems very slow. Mainly due to my inpatients. LOL
Waking up 1
Week_7_flower_waking_up_2.JPG

Waking up 2
Week_7_flower_waking_up_1.JPG

Trichomes still clear.
Week_7_flower_trichomes_Critical.JPG

Week_7_flower_trichomes_BG2.JPG

Week_7_flower_trichomes_BG.JPG

Week_7_flower_trichome_NL.JPG

Bubble Gum #1 Bud
Week_7_flower_BG_1.JPG

Bubble Gum #2 Bud
Week_7_flower_BG3.JPG

Critical Bud
Week_7_flower_Critical.JPG

Northern Lights buds
Week_7_flower_NL2.JPG

Week_7_flower_NL_3.JPG

Group Photo out of the tent.
Week_7_flower_12-22-17-group_photo.JPG

Thanks for stopping by to take a look.

Re: Killian's First Grow FFOF & 30% Perilte - FoxFarms Nutrients - 600W MH/HPS - 6" F

Looking great man! Your plants look happy, healthy and colas are getting bigger. Good job

Looking great man! Your plants look happy, healthy and colas are getting bigger. Good job

Thank you Levi. Harvest time can't come quick enough. This is torture waiting on them to finish. Lol

Lmao i know how you feel i see you on week 7 and a few other people harvesting or getting close and im like damn i just started on week 3 lol

But when you think about it its actually pretty quick.

Your plants are looking absolutely amazing!
The wait is almost over!
Cant wait to see that final yield!
Glad your grow is going so well

Unfortunately I can't update pictures this weekend because the hard drive on my computer went tits up. I have a new one coming and should be able to post updated pictures the first of next week. Also my carbon scrubber quit working and the smell from the basement all though wonderful is over powering. The scrubber has reversible flanges so I turned them around tonight and will hopefully get enough life out of it to finish this grow. If not then I will be buying another one. I'm definitely going to need one for drying the buds if I want to keep it stealthy. My buds are filling out nice and the trichomes are still all clear so I believe I have at least another two weeks to go. They just started into week seven since flipping to 12/12. I will add pics as soon as I can. Thanks to everyone for following along. I appreciate it very much.
You can get the 420 app bro. That's how i post everything.

LOUD ONLY

These pics make my mouth water lol. Great job thus far, cant wait to hear the smoke report when its due. Be patient grasshopper lol.

Thanks 1smokeaway. I have been doing a ton of research on when to start flushing and I can't get a definitive answer. Since all the information is on my journal maybe someone that has had a similar grow can shed some light. I don't want to risk sacrificing my yeild by flushing to early. I want to finish up at around 30% amber trichomes. How long does it take from seeing a few amber trichomes to having my 30%? I want to do a proper flush which would be approximately two weeks at least that's what the majority states. Can I wait to see the amber trichomes or does the degradation of the THC happen quicker than this. I am getting ready to start into week 8 and the breeder states 8 to 10 weeks flowering. My trichomes are still mostly clear so I'm thinking I have at least another week before I flush but I could really use some help on this.

Your 8 weeks from flipping to 12/12?

Not So Rookie Anymore

Just now starting into week 8. 7 full weeks from flipping to 12/12. I just checked my trichomes tonight and on my Northern Lights I have a mix of milky, clear and I seen two ambers. I flushed it with 5 gallons of ph,d water. I feel like that one will be done in a couple of weeks.The other plants still have quite a few white pistils growing so I fed them with nutes. I think I will wait at least another week before I flush them. I'm think I'm going to be very disappointed in my yeild. The buds aren't near as fat as I thought they would get on Critical and Northern lights. The bubble gum buds are real fat and they were all treated the same way.

Yeah start flushing now. I flush all my plants from day 49 on. Some people start flushing in the middle of week 6. Doing it from day 49 to day 65 is a good flush.

CannaBomb62000000

Thank you for your reply Cannabomb I appreciate it. What I am really after is if someone can tell me how long after I see the first amber trichomes does it take to get to 30%. I flushed my Northern Lights tonight. I seen a couple of amber trichomes in the mix. I think I'm more than 2 weeks out on the others so I will wait at least another week.

Alot of people dont start counting until they see definitive flowers.

Ive honestly gotten much better results doing that.

I forgot to do it this grow unfortunately
but when i dont feed bloom nutes until flowering actually starts they seem to fill out better and more on schedule so to speak.

Tho i also use overdrive at the end which im sure helps.

I dont know if i wouldve flushed just yet...

I think youll be surprised on your yield
Youve done a really good job up to this point and taken good care of those plants their gunna pay you back for it for sure

Not So Rookie Anymore

Alot of people dont start counting until they see definitive flowers.

Ive honestly gotten much better results doing that.

I forgot to do it this grow unfortunately
but when i dont feed bloom nutes until flowering actually starts they seem to fill out better and more on schedule so to speak.

Tho i also use overdrive at the end which im sure helps.

I dont know if i wouldve flushed just yet...

I think youll be surprised on your yield
Youve done a really good job up to this point and taken good care of those plants their gunna pay you back for it for sure

Not So Rookie Anymore

Thanks man. I hope your right about the yield. I can't believe how controversial every aspect of growing weed is. It makes it hard for a first time grower to know what's right and what's wrong. Lol. I figured by starting the flush on My Northern Lights I can keep an eye on the trichomes and see how long it takes from seeing the first amber trichomes to get to 30% amber. At least when I grow this strain again I have it documented and will be able to know for sure how long it takes to finish. I'm going to wait longer on the others before I flush. I plan on providing a smoke report and yields after a two week cure. I will try to get some pictures of the buds tomorrow that shows a closeup of the pistils.

Thanks man. I hope your right about the yield. I can't believe how controversial every aspect of growing weed is. It makes it hard for a first time grower to know what's right and what's wrong. Lol. I figured by starting the flush on My Northern Lights I can keep an eye on the trichomes and see how long it takes from seeing the first amber trichomes to get to 30% amber. At least when I grow this strain again I have it documented and will be able to know for sure how long it takes to finish. I'm going to wait longer on the others before I flush. I plan on providing a smoke report and yields after a two week cure. I will try to get some pictures of the buds tomorrow that shows a closeup of the pistils.

Yes there is so much controversial info it makes it hard to read and know.

The only way to decide for yourself is to grow.

Theres always someone who got great results doing the opposite lol

I can hardly wait for a 2 week cure i usually start pinching from the little stuff as soon as its dry and then let the smoke get better as i go lmao its not the best method and im getting better its just so hard lol

Your gunna have one hell of a time harvesting son as you get through a few branches youll be happy with your yeild especially considering... 1 you grew it yourself and all the perks that come with that and 2 the next grow is already either in motion or planning

Your yield will increase with every grow i went from 100 grams my first try to 14 ounces my second and over a lb my last one tho i couldnt smoke any (mold)

Very excited for you brother

Not So Rookie Anymore

I think your buds look AWESOME. When did you notice them start packing on the weight

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Thank you. Honestly I look at them everyday so I never really noticed an explosion of growth that others talk about. It has just been slow and steady. The last couple of weeks they seem to have gotten bigger.

Yes there is so much controversial info it makes it hard to read and know.

The only way to decide for yourself is to grow.

Theres always someone who got great results doing the opposite lol

I can hardly wait for a 2 week cure i usually start pinching from the little stuff as soon as its dry and then let the smoke get better as i go lmao its not the best method and im getting better its just so hard lol

Your gunna have one hell of a time harvesting son as you get through a few branches youll be happy with your yeild especially considering... 1 you grew it yourself and all the perks that come with that and 2 the next grow is already either in motion or planning

Your yield will increase with every grow i went from 100 grams my first try to 14 ounces my second and over a lb my last one tho i couldnt smoke any (mold)

Very excited for you brother

Not So Rookie Anymore

Thanks brother. Bummer about the mold in your pound grow. What caused it

Here is this weeks update with pics. I have completed week seven and starting into week 8 from flipping to 12/12. The bud growth is slow but steady. I seen my first amber trichrome along with a mix of milky and clear on the Northern Lights so I flushed it with 5 gallons of water. Although I am having second thought about doing it this early. I wanted to give my plants a two week flush prior to harvest and want them to finish with approximately 30% amber trichromes. I guess Ill find out soon enough if it was to early. The rest still have mostly clear trichomes so I will wait a little longer on them. Here is todays pictures. I appreciate you stopping by to take a look. Comments or critiques are always welcome. Thanks
The group photo out of the tent.
Week_8_flower_group_photo.JPG

Northern Lights
Week_8_flower_Northern_Lights.JPG

Critical
Week_8_flower_Critical.JPG

Bubble Gum 1
Week_8_flower_Bubble_Gum_1.JPG

Bubble Gum 2
Week_8_flower_Bubble_Gum_2.JPG

Bud pictures of Northern Lights
Week_8_flower_NL_bud_1.JPG