King Tut In RDWC

By the way the king tut look to have denser colas even if they are smaller. But I m just telling from the pictures. At the end weight may be the same

The big buds foxtailed a bit. The two weaker King Tut plants are growing looser bud. You can drive a nail with the bud off the two good plants. The hardener definitely finished the buds well. Its called Mendecino Avalanche... its the goods

The big buds foxtailed a bit. The two weaker King Tut plants are growing looser bud. You can drive a nail with the bud off the two good plants. The hardener definitely finished the buds well. Its called Mendecino Avalanche... its the goods
I wont see 27oz from the King Tut grow

This was my Lemon Skunk grow. 10 seeds made two plants. One smelled and tasted like strawberries and produced 10.8oz ( in the jars at the other end of the table) The other smelled like diesel and did 16.2oz. I honestly dont know what i grew

2 month veg in RDWC

I probably have 10 days to get everything in the main room finishes. The closet may take a little longer
I wont see 27oz from the King Tut grow

It seems growing multiple plants doesn't really lead to more yields except if you have tons of space

Do you have a picture of your plants day of harvest? To see their size
I do, but i will have to look for them. I cant say for sure how close to harvest they are. They were about the size of a clothes washer and dryer sitting next to each other

I do, but i will have to look for them. I cant say for sure how close to harvest they are. They were about the size of a clothes washer and dryer sitting next to each other

Sounds big. At the mean time 2 month in RDWC is huge!

Washer and dryer including the buckets

Impressive!

I m still wondering why your current setup won't produce more than the two plants. . The buds have more space to grow vs how crowded the two plants were and many buds were hidden by lots of foliage. This reminds me of those against defoliation which say buds can develop even if exposed to direct light. It those case I agree them. It s obviously true....

Impressive!

I m still wondering why your current setup won't need more. The buds have more space to grow vs how crowded the plant were and many buds were hided. This reminds me of those against defoliation which say buds can develop even if exposed to direct light. It those case I agree them. It s obviously true....

Wont need more what?

Looking at the pictures you may be right. I just remember them being so much bigger. The bud confirmation on this grow is much better. It will be interesting.

For sure! Cause I heard so many times that buds could grow better with more space and direct lights! And with big plants lots of parts are shaded

For sure! Cause I heard so many times that buds could grow better with more space and direct lights! And with big plants lots of parts are shaded
But you cant compare these plants to those... they arent built the same way at all. These are naturally more open

I found dark teichomes this morning and harvested. I have ony been giving them water and the finisher (1 dose a few days ago). For some time

I got 104.6oz (WET) if you subscribe to the believe that 25% of that will be the dry weight it comes out to 26+oz. 5 plants. 4 King Tut 1 Pink Candy. There is still one plant left Lemon Zkittles, but its not done yet. Ill have pictures tomorrow

I found dark teichomes this morning and harvested. I have ony been giving them water and the finisher (1 dose a few days ago). For some time

I got 104.6oz (WET) if you subscribe to the believe that 25% of that will be the dry weight it comes out to 26+oz. 5 plants. 4 King Tut 1 Pink Candy. There is still one plant left Lemon Zkittles, but its not done yet. Ill have pictures tomorrow

I ve often found that in the last days they ripen faster and trich can start to turn amber quickly

Haha have you?
Yes I remember in my first grow how one day I went to no amber to multiple one 24 hours later! That time I ll follow trich but also buds aspect. There is a time when they really look like please harvest! There may be more amber than what a Sativa fan would like, but I believe there is a sweet spot where it's perfect time to have best taste, smell and size. A bit like a fruit. Let's take oranges. Sometimes they can have nice orange color but still be lacking of sugar. Waiting a couple of days before harvesting can give a better finished fruit. I think for cannabis I ll have to accept some more amber trichs to have better overall smoke later

Yes I remember in my first grow how one day I went to no amber to multiple one 24 hours later! That time I ll follow trich but also buds aspect. There is a time when they really look like please harvest! There may be more amber than what a Sativa fan would like, but I believe there is a sweet spot where it's perfect time to have best taste, smell and size. A bit like a fruit. Let's take oranges. Sometimes they can have nice orange color but still be lacking of sugar. Waiting a couple of days before harvesting can give a better finished fruit. I think for cannabis I ll have to accept some more amber trichs to have better overall smoke later

I wanted to see how strong the stuff was. Any dark trics is probably too many with this strain, but thats how i do it. I really dont think the window for harvesting pot is that tight. You can pull a bud two weeks before you harvest, dry it, cure it for a week and you may not have a seriously appreciable difference between it and the harvested plant in power.

Back
Top Bottom