LA: Back From The Beyond

Well lol, just tried uploading some pics for ya all and apparently my new phone takes pics in to much detail. All are to big to upload......
Stumped lol
You should be able to upload larger photos to the gallery, than you can attach them to posts...

I think gallery uploads are limited to 10MB each @Marc Ocean can you confirm :thanks:

Hey all.

So to update and explain why ya don't do like me....

Firstly I'm not using a pH pen just going by experience.
I've fed once last night and that's it so far.
All big plants have had 1 fimming and then 1 round of topping.
Apart from that and 5 min super cropping session. They just get left to their own devices lol .

I'll start proper training soon.

Strains are purple matcha, blue fire, lingerie, black dog kush, and velvet octane.

Pics

So, my girls have gotten just 1 feed so far and that's just the big one's.
My simple general compost and Coco mix feeds them for a good month of veg before I start them on any nutrients.

I still don't pH my water or nutrient mix, just guess and alter with lemon juice lol.

I've now got my AI fan controller up and running my intake and outtake. Next few days and 2x 700w CMH lamps go in.
Thankfully although hot as hell here my outtake is just daft so I should manage temps easily. Especially as I'll run lights on at night.

So, ill train em some (bigger ones), top or fimm the little and give it a couple more weeks till flipping em.

Hopefully I get something like my old pheno of black dog kush. If so I'll be made up proper. It's my favorite smoke, not a yielder but 12/10 smoke

Have a gaggle of green pics to gorge upon

Best of buds all

Back
Top Bottom