Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Lights

Re: Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Ligh

Washed and hung to dry.

Trim, trim, trim, trim......

Put in 100g + gallon zip bags

Total 500g for oils and 200g+ for bud. I also have a huge container of generous trim for the use of tea and canna butter.

I'm beat. Tomorrow will be time in the kitchen to make some FHO. Until then :sleep:

Did you get any pictures from your harvest LA?

Re: Lady Antheia's First Grow - MMJ In Coco - Candida, Blue Dream CBD & Northern Ligh

Yep, I think so too. Shiggity's method was the plan, but I'm debating over coffee if I should try the low temp oven infusion/decarb method.

Decisions, decisions....

Quick question for anyone out there......how long can you keep your trim frozen for? I trimmed all 5 of my plants and have all the trim frozen til I figure out what method I am going to use to try and do my oil. But I don't want to drag my feet if I am in a time crunch.

Did you get any pictures from your harvest LA?

Oops! I forgot to take any of the actual harvest. But I did grab pics of the full plastic bags and mason jars for oil. Not really the same thing though; is it? :laughtwo:

And I hear you on the trimming! Big Bang is one of my favorite shows.... I should do that next time and find a comfy spot with a trim bin.

Oops! I forgot to take any of the actual harvest. But I did grab pics of the full plastic bags and mason jars for oil. Not really the same thing though; is it? :laughtwo:

And I hear you on the trimming! Big Bang is one of my favorite shows.... I should do that next time and find a comfy spot with a trim bin.

I was shocked at the price of the trim bin, you know what I saw that looked like a much cheaper alternative? A painters tray. I saw a great big one with the nice slope to it...think it was like 12 bucks at ACE hardware. I am going to pick one up next harvest. I just used an 18" saucer this time and it was kind of a pain. I just can't bring myself to spend what they charge for a trim bin at the hydro store.

Quick question for anyone out there......how long can you keep your trim frozen for? I trimmed all 5 of my plants and have all the trim frozen til I figure out what method I am going to use to try and do my oil. But I don't want to drag my feet if I am in a time crunch.

Would love to hear if anyone has experience with this too. I've had experience with items getting freezer burn before. Yuck! That will certainly ruin the trim. Curious how long it can go without freezer burn.

What about a vacuum sealed bag? I'll bet that would last much longer.

I was shocked at the price of the trim bin, you know what I saw that looked like a much cheaper alternative? A painters tray. I saw a great big one with the nice slope to it...think it was like 12 bucks at ACE hardware. I am going to pick one up next harvest. I just used an 18" saucer this time and it was kind of a pain. I just can't bring myself to spend what they charge for a trim bin at the hydro store.

Well forget that. I'll just grab a painter's tray.

Thanks!

Would love to hear if anyone has experience with this too. I've had experience with items getting freezer burn before. Yuck! That will certainly ruin the trim. Curious how long it can go without freezer burn.

What about a vacuum sealed bag? I'll bet that would last much longer.

I should have probably done that. I have the vacuum bag sealer thingamabob for when I go hunting. (not sure why I can't remember the actual name of that do-hicky). I should probably really get my butt in gear and make the oil though.....I don't want to miss the window of opportunity, especially since I don't know how small that window is.

Thanks, GZ!

Northern Lights is the only one left of the original group. Although, I did have to start two new seeds since both of mine turned out to be boys. Hoping to harvest it in the next few weeks.

Just finished watching the 2 day Cannabis Health Summit. In the process, I took 36 pages of notes and that felt like I was just scratching the surface. I'm even more excited to start than I was before!

:cheer::morenutes::slide:

Hey Lady Antheia,
So as you already know I've planted my first ever 2 Candida CD-1 seeds exactly 1 week ago. The 1st seed grew a tap root in less than 24 hours to begin with and is growing fine in its solo cup. The 2nd seed took 2 days to start its tap root and hasn't even broke through the surface of the soil in the solo cup. From your knowledge and expertise, when do you think is a reasonable time to give up hope on my poor little seedling?

Some seeds can just be slow starters, as I had that experience with one of my C99 plants. Maybe give her a few more days before giving up.

Another option is to use something very small to carefully move the medium away and see what the seed head looks like.

Some seeds can just be slow starters, as I had that experience with one of my C99 plants. Maybe give her a few more days before giving up.

Another option is to use something very small to carefully move the medium away and see what the seed head looks like.

Okay I'll do that today, I did already remove a little bit of soil from her head because I thought she might have gotten buried too deep. I can see her head and the seed is still cracked, but not opened up. Almost like a peek-a-boo haha

I can see her head and the seed is still cracked, but not opened up. Almost like a peek-a-boo haha

If it isn't darkening (aka rot), that's a good sign! Come on little seed.... We want to say hello!

Something is definitely happening at the neurological level when I take my FHO. It's hard to describe because I'm just now starting to feel something that seems consistent. I felt nothing but a terrible headache coming on and some nausea the first couple of days with a dreamy (just waking up in the morning) feeling that I found unsettling.

This experience led me to believe that I needed to add more of the Candida oil to raise the CBD ratio higher than the THC. This helped, along with cutting the overall dosage to a minimum. The negative effects went away, and I started to build slowly back up.

Now something very interesting is happening! I have felt tingling sensations in my skull the last couple of days along with slightly increased stamina. Normally, these tingling sensations are a warning sign that a migraine with mobility involvement is beginning. (Think slurred speech and inability to walk - sometimes with violent vomiting) Instead of building into a migraine, the tingling tapers off to pressure, heaviness, and headache feeling.

I still don't know what to make of all this. More experimenting to do, but it seems like my brain is trying to heal! :love:

Something is definitely happening at the neurological level when I take my FHO. It's hard to describe because I'm just now starting to feel something that seems consistent. I felt nothing but a terrible headache coming on and some nausea the first couple of days with a dreamy (just waking up in the morning) feeling that I found unsettling.

This experience led me to believe that I needed to add more of the Candida oil to raise the CBD ratio higher than the THC. This helped, along with cutting the overall dosage to a minimum. The negative effects went away, and I started to build slowly back up.

Now something very interesting is happening! I have felt tingling sensations in my skull the last couple of days along with slightly increased stamina. Normally, these tingling sensations are a warning sign that a migraine with mobility involvement is beginning. (Think slurred speech and inability to walk - sometimes with violent vomiting) Instead of building into a migraine, the tingling tapers off to pressure, heaviness, and headache feeling.

I still don't know what to make of all this. More experimenting to do, but it seems like my brain is trying to heal! :love:

I have no doubt that you will find the perfect cure to live out life to its full potential

I hope you get it dialed in to where you need it, it really is a healing Godsend.

Is this a mix of the Candida and the new FHO????? Or just the new Oil??

Sounds like a mix after I read it again

Like to know the ratios of the two yer taking hun

All right, I'm back after a couple of small naps. :blushsmile:

Scorpio, yes. I mixed the Candida and Blue Dream CBD FHO. The BD by itself was triggering the very bad headaches and nausea. The Candida was added in this sequence:

BD . CD

0ml . 0.5ml
0.1ml . 0.5ml
0.2ml . 0.5ml
0.3ml . 0.5ml
0.2ml . 0.5ml
0.2ml . 0.4ml
0.2ml . 0.3ml
0.2ml . 0.2ml
0.2ml . 0.1ml
0.2ml . 0ml

Just now beginning to try 0.3ml of BD

I'm trying to isolate the level of BD CBD oil that I can tolerate on its own. Figuring I can add the Candida back to more CBD if needed, but I'm finding the Candida most helpful as a topical for my legs right now.

Back
Top Bottom