LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!

So I did the snips in my garden recently, they are putting up bulk now!

P10002413.JPG

Some 5 days after the stretch was over. Can you stop stretch this way early or will it make the plant hermie? I got a plant out of control and I want to slow her down some, haha, cheers LA! :love: :Namaste:

Tomula, try my pinching technique. Simply crush the point of the stem just below the highest growth point/bud. So the stem just directly under the node. Crush between finger and thumb, firm but not total. This crushes the internals and the plant stops stretch to repair internal damage! :)

Great, will do man, thank you! :love: :Namaste:

I did this to my autos about a week. They were in week 8 and 9 and then read the end of the thread, where it said "don't do it late" but in my case it seemed to have worked. Buds are definitely looking more full and no fox tailing. Can't wait to try it earlier in the grow. Great thread Light Addict.

Just an update from me on problems. Seems I have been having calmag overdose problems. That is likely why my last attempt at back building went poorly. Not sure though. Will test it more now that I have healthy plants again from taking away the calmag...

Hi LA you're great man I've just seen this old thread and read every bit of it I wish I had seen it sooner I have 30 Autos of 4 different strains 1 month old I will do it on all of them thanks a lot you're great help for all fellow growers ✌️ and ❤️ from İstanbul

I love my green girls

Thank you for sharing this method! I have a current post asking about "to prune or not to prune" - seems like you have answered my question - at least as it pertains to the bud!
Thanks again!
TexasDjj

Tomula, try my pinching technique. Simply crush the point of the stem just below the highest growth point/bud. So the stem just directly under the node. Crush between finger and thumb, firm but not total. This crushes the internals and the plant stops stretch to repair internal damage! :)

Hi LA,

I will definitely try this when my new seedlings are in flower - thanks for spreading the word!

PacificPeach

Back
Top Bottom