Leaves are looking funny help please

Free smoke

420 Member
Transplant about three days ago one of them is a skywalker OG, and one of them is a bag seed but both of them are clones The one that drops is a skywalker OG.

IMG_0579.jpeg

IMG_0578.jpeg

Hey SmokingWings,

I believe the op is talking about droop or down curl on the fans….mostly visible on 2nd pic

soil looks kinda dry after transplant. typically it’s advised to gently press the soil around transplant to eliminate air pockets and then water the plant in…

Ditto I’d roll edges down on cloth pot for better air flow to soil and underneath the canopy

It's nice to have all the information. Lighting schedule feed rate, watering schedule, how long do you go between wet/dry? Water pH?

The first picture looks like magnesium deficiency in the new leaves.

The second plan looks droopy because it's over watered or not getting a correct wet-dry cycle.

Just my 2 cents

Screenshot_20240305_105413_Photos.jpg

Hey SmokingWings,

I believe the op is talking about droop or down curl on the fans….mostly visible on 2nd pic

soil looks kinda dry after transplant. typically it’s advised to gently press the soil around transplant to eliminate air pockets and then water the plant in…

Ditto I’d roll edges down on cloth pot for better air flow to soil and underneath the canopy
Thanks

I agree the pots look a little light and dry on the soil. Otherwise they do look fine. I do notice The light coloring on the edges of the one plant.
Mine was doing that and I gave them a drink of banana tea, and put coffee grounds on top the soil before watering. And yes, decaf grounds can be used 😇

Back
Top Bottom