Lions Head Mixed Grow Outdoor Sesh, Cape Town 2019

As a matter of interest, how do you feed your plants?
i use fresh river water so it has various minerals etc so i do not have CalMag issues like Reverse Osmosis water, i use the Canna Coco A & B Grow & Bloom formula, sometimes other locally produced & much cheaper versions of the Canna range, i run the early stage growth 500ppm, later stage growth 800ppm, early flower 500ppm, later flower 1100ppm with Canna PK 13-14 used for 6 days about 2/3rds through flower stage added to the A & B flower 15mls per 10ltr combined to1100ppm, always aim at 6.0 pH, last 3 weeks of flower gradual decline to 300ppm for last week, i don't believe starving plants in later life makes them happy, everyone has their own idea on this issue of whether to flush or not, i just like my plants to be happy! a tricho/mycorrh treatment every 3 wks cos of previous mentioned embedded disease syndrome that infests my grow area

i use fresh river water so it has various minerals etc so i do not have CalMag issues like Reverse Osmosis water, i use the Canna Coco A & B Grow & Bloom formula, sometimes other locally produced & much cheaper versions of the Canna range, i run the early stage growth 500ppm, later stage growth 800ppm, early flower 500ppm, later flower 1100ppm with Canna PK 13-14 used for 6 days about 2/3rds through flower stage added to the A & B flower 15mls per 10ltr combined to1100ppm, always aim at 6.0 pH, last 3 weeks of flower gradual decline to 300ppm for last week, i don't believe starving plants in later life makes them happy, everyone has their own idea on this issue of whether to flush or not, i just like my plants to be happy! a tricho/mycorrh treatment every 3 wks cos of previous mentioned embedded disease syndrome that infests my grow area
Thank you. I think that is similar to the EHG I am using. I am about to switch to Swamp Juice, and I have it on good authority that it will be great. I am looking forward to trying it. I am definitely going to check pricing for the ozone thingie on Monday.

Hey! Did you change your name?

I see your photo got second place in photo of the month! Congrats!! :woohoo: They say it was @Mostly Green though:hmmmm:

edit: hey I just looked. You did change your name! Lol
Haha, Hey BLS. I have been out of touch for several months, so I am not quite sure. First off I was frightened of being arrested because I was blurring the lines with the legality of my activities and kicking up dust with my heels in response to the way the law is being applied here with the activism stuff.

Secondly, my doctors instructed me to get off the weed and I can't argue with them without more medical evidence that the green plant is my savior not my enemy. However, if I want to get their help I have to follow their instructions. It's not for everybody and one's personal chemistry is what is important.

I moved home and my plants were destroyed by my landlord, so the growing is over too. It has hit me very hard as you can imagine. I am still interested in what my mates at this site are doing, and reading about advances in science. That is what is going to save people... the scientific studies. I hope one day I will be given the green light for the herb again. Until then I will observe and learn.

Best wishes to you and to others who I have not spoken to in months.

Back
Top Bottom