MAC (Miracle Alien Cookies) - Herbie's Seeds USA, By Gwhunran In Hydro

MAC (miracle alien cookies)
by Herbies Seeds USA
Day 45 veg.
Sue grow area

The grow area is running normally. :)

The reservoir was changed yesterday. Continuing to use General Hydroponics recommended amounts for 17 gallons in Early Growth. Normally I would be using a stronger concentration of nutrients at this stage of growth, but this strain doesn't like a lot in their feed. :hmmmm::oops: The PH is staying in the desired range, checked this morning.:)
Also added a spoonful of Epsom salts, 60ml CalMag+, and 35ml PH down to reach the 6-6.5 range.

These plants are getting big.:oops::) It will be challenge to control them for ten more days. :hmmmm::oops: I'm leaning more towards flipping right before going to the hospital, rather than waiting four days more.:hmmmm:

I'm still spreading and pruning after the pictures are taken.🙄

MAC day 45 veg (1).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies) Day 45 veg.

MAC day 45 veg (2).JPG

MAC day 45 veg (3).JPG

MAC day 45 veg (4).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies) Day 45 veg. 🤠:bong:

MAC
Day 47 veg.
Sue grow area

Just changed out the first CO2 bottle and got lucky at the gas refill.:) They refilled it on the spot.:cheesygrinsmiley: I expected to drop it off as I had before.:hmmmm:🤠 I will shut down the CO2, and put the AC in vent mode to bring in ambient air, when I'm at the hospital. Just need my helper to keep the reservoirs topped up every day if possible and keep my fingers crossed nothing breaks.:rolleyes::bong:

MAC day 46 veg (1).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), Day 46 veg.

MAC day 46 veg (3).JPG

Looking Fantastic!! How are you liking the co2? In the event that I miss before you go into to the Hospital . May you have a a quick and speedy recovery!

MAC
Day 47 veg.
Sue grow area

Just changed out the first CO2 bottle and got lucky at the gas refill.:) They refilled it on the spot.:cheesygrinsmiley: I expected to drop it off as I had before.:hmmmm:🤠 I will shut down the CO2, and put the AC in vent mode to bring in ambient air, when I'm at the hospital. Just need my helper to keep the reservoirs topped up every day if possible and keep my fingers crossed nothing breaks.:rolleyes::bong:

MAC day 46 veg (1).JPG

MAC day 46 veg (3).JPG

Your grow looks great, Godspeed with your medical issues amigo. CL🍀

Looking Fantastic!! How are you liking the co2? In the event that I miss before you go into to the Hospital . May you have a a quick and speedy recovery!
Thanks No Pain! :) The surgeon told me that it should hurt less this time.:) I hope he's right.:hmmmm: I like the CO2 but dang it's expensive:oops: Next grows I'll start it at flip and run it through about 55-60 days afterwards.:hmmmm::) That might not hold for the tropical sativas though.🤠
Your grow looks great, Godspeed with your medical issues amigo. CL🍀
Thanks Capn' :) I've been waiting for this hospital stay. Ready to back to normal. :):bong:

MAC
Day 48 veg,
Sue grow area

Still finding a few places to make adjustments and things that need to be trimmed or pruned. :) The plants are looking good, have a good smell, and are already sticky.:cheesygrinsmiley: This strain has potential.:cheer:
I will put up the 2nd screen just above the canopy soon, this strain should stay short, so the screen will mostly be used to support and guide them to separate holes in the screen.🤠

They are drinking a lot and the dehumidifier is keeping the RH in the desired range.🤠

MAC day 48 veg (1).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), Day 48 veg.

MAC day 48 veg (2).JPG

MAC day 48 veg (3).JPG

MAC day 48 veg (4).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), Day 48 veg.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Day 50 veg.
Sue grow area

The plants are looking good and growing well.:) The 2nd screen framework has been set up. The 2nd screen will be set 10inches/ 25cm above the 1st screen.
A little more moving and pruning was performed during today's morning check.
I've turned the CO2 off until I get back from the hospital. The AC mode has been changed from re-circulate to vented mode, to bring in ambient CO2 and the dehumidifier is handling the RH just fine at the moment. On Monday, I'll put one of the 6" exhaust fans on a timer to bring in some fresh cool air during lights off.:hmmmm::):bong:

MAC day 50 veg (1).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), Day 50 veg.

MAC day 50 veg (2).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), Day 50 veg. Before adjustments and pruning.

MAC day 50 veg (5).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), Day 50 veg. After a bit of moving and pruning. :)

MAC day 50 veg (3).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), Day 50 veg.

MAC day 50 veg (4).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), Day 50 veg. Before pruning. :):bong:

Day 52 veg Day 0 Flip
Sue grow area

The grow area is running normally.:)

Reservoir change today. The recommended amounts of General Hydroponics three part liquid nutrients for 17 gallons in Early Growth. A spoonful of Epsom Salt and 60ml CalMag+ were added. The res. was PHed to 6-6.5 with 35 ml PH down.

The timers were reset on the lights and the reservoir water pumps to a 12/12 light schedule. Day 0 of flip.

The 2nd screen was added to the frame and secured.

It was hard to decide whether to flip before or after the hospital. Before won out.:hmmmm:🙄

MAC day 52 veg 0 flower (1).JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), Day 52 veg, Day 0 flip.

MAC day 52 veg 0 flower (2).JPG

MAC day 52 veg 0 flower (3).JPG

MAC day 52 veg 0 flower (4).JPG

:cheesygrinsmiley: :bong:

Back
Top Bottom