making grim creeper

grimcreeper

here's a nice little recipe for grimcreeper. aptly named by a friend i made it for once.
you'll need a quart of 150 proof vodka (or higer or weed will be wasted!) and a quarter to half ounce of ganja.
grind up the grass and put it in the vodka, store for at least 48hrs up to 2 weeks, strain.
make screwdrivers or whatever your favorite vodka drink is. this will get you extremely stonedrunk. be careful when you try first time. the grimcreeper is measured in 1 tablespoons per drink. it creeps up and grabs you.
also it tastes like ass very bad! i tried drinking it straight and almost puked and got nasty sick so the best way is to mix 1 Tablespoon to an 8 ounce glass drink wait and drink more if you feel able to. P.S. it still tastes like ass but is very well worth it!!
grimcreeper

Yeah, definately called Green Dragon. Sorry buddy, Tinctures have been around forever.

here's a nice little recipe for grimcreeper. aptly named by a friend i made it for once.
you'll need a quart of 150 proof vodka (or higer or weed will be wasted!) and a quarter to half ounce of ganja.
grind up the grass and put it in the vodka, store for at least 48hrs up to 2 weeks, strain.
make screwdrivers or whatever your favorite vodka drink is. this will get you extremely stonedrunk. be careful when you try first time. the grimcreeper is measured in 1 tablespoons per drink. it creeps up and grabs you.
also it tastes like ass very bad! i tried drinking it straight and almost puked and got nasty sick so the best way is to mix 1 Tablespoon to an 8 ounce glass drink wait and drink more if you feel able to. P.S. it still tastes like ass but is very well worth it!!
grimcreeper

does taste like ass but with essence of sock. 👅🥃

Back
Top Bottom