Mars Hydro New Year’s Gift: FC8000

Final Round: The prize is two $50 coupons. Win the coupons to buy your favorite products.
Question 1: Do you prefer the FC series or the SP series? Why?
Rules: Answer the question and explain why.
Time: 12.27-1.4:love:
If I were growing in a greenhouse or an oblong tent, I would probably prefer the SP. I would also consider it for supplemental lighting, either along the sides of the tent, or between two main lights to even out the par map. But for main lighting I would prefer the FC series, as I mainly grow in a square tent.
Basically it comes down to the right tool for the job.

I would prefer the FC series. The wall to wall coverage means that there aren't any dark corners.
Even the side buds get a good amount of light.
I could also hang small fans from the ceiling of my tent and aim them between the bars for more circulation.

I also just flat out prefer the looks of the ladder style lights. They are pretty slick, imo.

I think for small scale 1 or 2 plant grows, the SP would be more than sufficient but as aforementioned, the coverage and light trajectory covered by the FC is better for most of our grow spaces. I would probably have to buy 2 SP to make sure there aren't any d a rk corners as VG put it.

I think for small scale 1 or 2 plant grows, the SP would be more than sufficient but as aforementioned, the coverage and light trajectory covered by the FC is better for most of our grow spaces. I would probably have to buy 2 SP to make sure there aren't any d a rk corners as VG put it.
Dang... @Krissi1982 ...I think you have a future in consulting light ergonomics. I'm takin notes...

FC series is better for most indoor growers to use. The SP series is made for table grows. Very high power high penetration light used in an awesome way in commercial grows. The FC series are all great for square space growing. the FC8000 and FC-E8000 are made more for commercial use with supplimented CO2. However if used at the correct height the extra power has awesome penetration and can provide a great crop for anyone :).

Both amazing lights when used in the right situation. For my needs I prefer the FC series and can't wait to start using my FC8000 light.

Thanks again @Mars Hydro :)

Question 2: :theband:
We have recently made some changes to our mobile website. Please browse our website and find out something that you think doesn't make sense. We will modify the website according to your suggestions to improve user satisfaction.:thanks:
Rule: Show text description and pictures

Not looking to good on a iPhone right now
28908840-8E90-448D-9227-272F70692C39.png

One issue is that there is alot of extra information and website options (for example language) is hidden when using phone in portrait but in landscape they are visible. Most people browse in portrait though and wouldn't see these options.

Screenshot_2021-12-29-11-14-01-325_com.android.chrome.jpg

Above options visible in landscape.

Screenshot_2021-12-29-11-14-11-273_com.android.chrome.jpg

Above in portrait mode no extra options

Just unboxed the FC8000 and set it up!
Its a bloody monster of a light! Thank you so much @Mars Hydro !!!! I've done a video of the unboxed and setup light. Will do another once I've got it in a tent but omg what a light it is! I can't wait to get growing under this amazing piece of kit!

@Mars Hydro you really have created a beautiful and powerful light. Awesome craft work and quality!

Video here if anyone wants to see it! As I said I'll do another video with the light in the tent soon. I'm still waiting on seeds so won't be starting until they arrive :)

Omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!! Arerrggfhhhhhghggggg!!!!!

I'm in tears I can't believe this has happened OMFG!!!!

Thank you so much @Mars Hydro !!!!

I really can't speak ATM but I'm so happy :)
Huge congrats brother!!!

Just unboxed the FC8000 and set it up!
Its a bloody monster of a light! Thank you so much @Mars Hydro !!!! I've done a video of the unboxed and setup light. Will do another once I've got it in a tent but omg what a light it is! I can't wait to get growing under this amazing piece of kit!

@Mars Hydro you really have created a beautiful and powerful light. Awesome craft work and quality!

Video here if anyone wants to see it! As I said I'll do another video with the light in the tent soon. I'm still waiting on seeds so won't be starting until they arrive :)

Wow is that fast shipping or what.
Way to go dude .

Haha yeah man. I ordered the tent and they sent them both. I wasn't expecting the light until around 10th hehe
:cheer::cheer::cheer::theband::theband:

We have recently made some changes to our mobile website. Please browse our website and find out something that you think doesn't make sense. We will modify the website according to your suggestions to improve user satisfaction.:thanks:
Screenshot_20211231-105101.png

Word spacing could be better so product description/name is easier to understand.
May be a bit nit-picky but it's the only thing that I would change.

The rest looks good to me!

Spelling mistake (and there is a spacing mistake in picture as well)
#marshydrofc8000

Back
Top Bottom