Medical Marijuana Strain Guide

Does any1 know of a strain tht helps with nausea cuz I am currently lookn for a strain 2 help my family members and myself tht battle with chronic nausea almost every day and marijuana is the only thing tht helps me sumtymes wen my nausea is really bad so I wana tryn help the rest of my family with tht 2 but in order 2do so I have 2 get sum seeds so I was wondering if any1 knew of a gud strain tht helps get rid of nausea??

odd, that so many suffer from nausea, in the same family group. what do you think, could be causeing this? to answer your qwestion, i have grown many an indica. not tons, but many. the one i have allways kept, and, is number one, for nausea, for my people, is "bc god bud". another, which is fair for it, is papaya. (nirvanna).

Marijuana plants need water, light, air, nutrients and temperature. However you choose to grow weed you should bear these 5 basic requirements in mind.

(SWEET TOOTH #3) Depression, mood swings

(TRAINWRECK x HERIJUANA) Nausea,

(TRAINWRECK) Anxiety, Arthritis, Diabetic Neuropathy, Depression.

(TW x LUI) Arthritis, Nausea.

Welcome baylinner. You are in the wrong journal, but noworry. Each journal is topic driven. So look around the journals and see which ones you like or are suited to what you are looking for. As for your ladies stretchin, they will continue to stretch for about 2 weeks after you flip them to 12 and 12. Also you may want to prune some of the fan leaves so that you can get air and ventilation to the middle and lower growth. By the way nice set up.
1 of the main reasons i love this site is becouse ppl like you latinbudder eager 2 help you are a true gentleman.

Inviting recommendations for a high CBD low THC strain for the first-time indoor grower.

So the more resistant it is to every adverse factor the better. :blushsmile:

I believe Harlequin is a good fit, but would like 6 or 7 more suggestions, incl reasons why you nominate it.

If this thread is not the best place to ask, kindly direct me to where I should be asking. :sorry:

Thanks!

Inviting recommendations for a high CBD low THC strain for the first-time indoor grower.

So the more resistant it is to every adverse factor the better. :blushsmile:

I believe Harlequin is a good fit, but would like 6 or 7 more suggestions, incl reasons why you nominate it.

If this thread is not the best place to ask, kindly direct me to where I should be asking. :sorry:

Thanks!
I've heard of this strain but can't find it. Could you tell me where to buy it.

Blazed kief(along with the flowers; I smoke kief when I run out of flowers until the next turnover, the ones left over from the grinder) from Spliff's Afghan and the hit is all medicinal, soporific and appetite-boosting. Anyone suffering from insomnia and anxiety will find this strain very, very relaxing and effective. Totally recommend and would do another plant over again.

I live in an Iron Curtain state. They will be offering edibles and tinctures for sale soon, but what about the folks now?
I found about NAW from reading over at another site, since I'm new here I and not sure what is ok to post up and what is not ok, I'll just not name them now.
If I can I will, just did not want tossed out so quick.

Their G-39, and Hammer Of Dawn, worked wonders for a MS inflicted lady, helping her to get out of bed in the morning. We got her up with 2 tokes of HOD in a few minutes over the 45 minutes she had been using to unclaw her hands, and get out the fetal position she would end up in.
She has been working these 2 strains for about 3-4 years now. 2 tokes during the day will help her with pain relief, and keep her at work.

Her last doctor check up, they rescanned her to check the size of her lesions and could not find them. Sent her down to Johns Hopkins who did the original evaluation of her MS, and when they compared them to 7-8 years earlier, they to could not find them where they were at.
She knows there is no cure, but came away very happy she chose cannabis as an alternative relief, not to replace her meds.

Her and her hubby have not ever been stoners, and he is dead against it, until that report. He of course full supports her using as the benefits are huge.
I also made a simple olive oil extraction with 5 grams of G-39, not allowing the oil to heat up more than 100F for 3-4 hours, strained it, and gave it to a lady with a IBS, Chrons thingy going on.
She called me about a month later and told me she has never felt better, she can eat almost anything now, and of course makes her own now.
I could go on and on about this great plant, Cannabis in general, as many times we work with what we got, and if we see some positive, go after the better strains, and keep working it.
There are so many that have fallen through the cracks of the American Healthless Care system, some so poor and forgotten about.

The true horror for me was to hear a neighbor screaming in pain and his family turned me away everytime I offered him some relief from cannabis edibles or tinctures, and threatened me with jail if they found out.
I guess screaming to death was so much better for him.

Strain: Galaxy
Grade: A+
Type: Indica Dom
Price: Free Sample
Looks: Incredibly beautiful buds drenched in trichs.
Smell: Very skunky.
Taste: Wonderful twist of pine with a hint of kush skunk with a pleasant sweet finish
Buzz Type: Nice heavy indica.
Buzz Length: Medium - Long.
Overall: A very potent strain right here. Buddy kicked me down with a free sample to try from his latest cross .. Genetics are Nebula x Master Kush x Apollo 11.
I packed my vape with a solid bowl, let it rip and was instantly head changed with the first hit. Nice thick vapor was produced with a heavenly taste. 0.2 bowl gave me a solid 20 + hits.
Amazing for neck, back and shoulder pain.

33109.jpg

22123.jpg

11219.jpg

:roorrip:

That Stuff is ripping and the pain i have is exactly what he is describing , were can i sign up for those outdoor primate seeds ?? :Namaste:

PLEASE ask strain reviewers to post whether a strain had anti-inflammatory effects and pain reducing effects.

Help those of us medical marijuana users who depend on marijuana for alleviating chronic disease symptoms. This will will help medical marijuana consumers who want to avoid getting "high"....for example, parents of children with epilepsy and/or autism.

Pain management and anti-anxiety effects are essential for working folks who must show up at their jobs every day without being "stoned".

Please include more than cerebral effects in your reviews.

Back
Top Bottom