Mega Plant

Oneup

This plant was started in February (RIP in early September) by a buddy on mine with some bag seed. It was grown in a 20 gallon hole filled with potting soil, some 10-15-10 micronutes, pelletized 10-10-10, and all day sun eventually adding some Tigerbloom about 2 weeks before it split. She grew over 9ft tall and over 6ft round.

I don't have many pictures, but im lucky theylet me take them :slide:

Enjoy! :lot-o-toke:

IMAGE_080_1_.jpg

IMAGE_079_1_.jpg

Good looking plant ya got there that thing is for sure a monster. I have seen people repair those broken limbs with rope and a bit of help to hold the branch up. Hope it recovers! +rep :yummy:

Yes she was very nice, We had some wicked heavy rain one week and I got fed up with it breaking all the time, I tried using twine and Y-sticks to prop it up but the wind was always knockin em down and loosening the twine.

Also 8 others in the area got taken by hunters before the rain.. the best of my crop. including a suspected Jerry Berry! Although when they found the tree they didn't cut it... prob decided it was too much work :thumb:

The yield was estemated to be around 2lb. in all.... she left 4 oz of preemyish bud that got you rockin, but not nearly as nice or as much as she SHOULD have been. But what I left was a small branch toward the bottom of the stock and it filled out wicked nice. It was very dissapointing, but a great experience! :tokin: .

p.s. : WHY were the buds so tiny? I know its just bagseed but, It grew 2 months longer than the short season we have in the north. (the picture was taken minutes before harvest)

This is ironic, but a product named the beast by nutri plus will stop your plant from growing vertically and just have it fill out way nicer! This might solve your issues with your plant toppling over or braking...

This plant was started in February (RIP in early September) by a buddy on mine with some bag seed. It was grown in a 20 gallon hole filled with potting soil, some 10-15-10 micronutes, pelletized 10-10-10, and all day sun eventually adding some Tigerbloom about 2 weeks before it split. She grew over 9ft tall and over 6ft round.

I don't have many pictures, but im lucky theylet me take them :slide:

Enjoy! :lot-o-toke:

IMAGE_080_1_.jpg

IMAGE_079_1_.jpg
Now that’s a cannabis plant! Holy shiot

Back
Top Bottom