Missouri new law

All very vallid points we just need more voices...Stay Postive its all going work in are favor. Remember the Universal Law of Seed,Time,Harvest.we planted are seed and she sprouted now it just a matter of time..then kaboom!!! Harvest..thats just a metaphor, its in all manner of life..Lets just trust and believe the ruderiels are autos and we dont have to do much to change the cycles and it just starts flowering... New sweet legislation in Mossurians favor.....Lol...Peace 420 Fam

Well I'll tell ya, it's July 4, 2019 to even APPLY for a mm card in Missouri...4 days before my BD :p ... BUT...they're wanting to take away my gun rights if I get one...I'll remain anonymous thank you very much...But having a place for us in MO to get together would be great!! From South West MO myself, and we have some beautiful rivers to go canoeing...we could have a "cannabis canoe caravan"
LOL. 40 years ago I would have been on this like a fungus gnat on a bud! But now I'm cautious about using away from home or carrying it. I feel rather like a pariah, as i'm the only pot smoker in the house. And my husband is very staid, proper and a well-known citizen of the area where we live. As for me, I'm an old hippie. My DH is a wonderful man despite our different outlooks on life - we are blessed. He loves me and knows this herb makes me healthier and happier. But I'm careful not to be too recreational with it. You know what I miss? Having anyone to smoke with and get high. I used to love that. The closest thing I have to this is giving my cat catnip while I smoke a bowl.

We haven't been married very long - we were both widowed and married five years ago. He has a background in government service and is very proper and all that. I'm a retired educator and political scientist - I've always voted blue and he was as red a voter as I've ever met. But we have managed to reconcile that, and he has come around somewhat to my way of thinking about our present occupant of 1600 Penn.

My 3 little Mazar Afgani dont wont to break soil i still have five left 2 GG#4 & Cinderella 99 left but i have a GG#4 in 5 gallon fabric pot that doing pretty good and a Mazar in solo cup doing well they will both be in a 5 gallon pots i was thinking of germinating one more seed just because i probably can fit 3,5 gallon pots in my two by two by 4 grow tent i just went ahead and started another germination1 more Mazar Afgafni...

Mocha bud, I was trying to say that people who drink alcohol are allowed guns; people on antidepressants too. Why do I have to give up my guns while using medical mj?
I was just fukn with you...it was about 6am here and I just got off work...from my 3rd job...lol...and they say stoners are lazy...hahaha...:surf:

This is being challenged. There is a Doctor who is a MMJ patient in NJ fighting to keep his registered gun for protection. All they need to do is remove the schedule 1 listing... the tide is turning.
The only reason it was a schedule 1 is because they said it had "no medical value" ...well the FDA just approved a cannabis based CBD for epilepsy...so...now that it "seems" to have medical value/// Will they have to change that law...I would think so. :rollit:

The only reason it was a schedule 1 is because they said it had "no medical value" ...well the FDA just approved a cannabis based CBD for epilepsy...so...now that it "seems" to have medical value/// Will they have to change that law...I would think so. :rollit:
Duh...lol...I meant to say a cannabis based drug (basically CBD mixed w/other shit for mass profits) that would better describe it...I'll stick with my home remedy meds thank you very much :thanks:...speaking of which I just finished this and received these in the mail....
112.jpg
ISO.JPG
008.jpg

The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) announced Tuesday that the department will begin accepting application fees for the following Medical Marijuana facilities beginning January 5th:

• Cultivation
  • Infused Products Manufacturing
  • Dispensary
The department also announced that State Representative Lyndall Fraker and Amy Moore will be joining DHSS as Director of Medical Marijuana and Deputy Director/Counsel for Medical Marijuana, respectively.

DHSS reminds facility fee applicants that:

• Application fees are non-refundable.
  • The Pre-Filed Application Fee Form is not the facility application form. Facility application forms will be made available at a later date.
  • Early submission of application fees does not guarantee a license or provide any competitive advantage in the application process.
“We are thankful for members of our DHSS team for their efforts in meeting the January 5 requirement to collect nonrefundable fees for facilities as specified in Constitutional Amendment 2,” said DHSS Director Dr. Randall Williams. “We welcome Lyndall and Amy and their leadership as we dutifully execute the implementation of Amendment 2.”

“Administering this new program needs to be done in the right way for Missouri,” said Fraker. “I look forward to continuing to serve the people of Missouri in my new capacity.”

Application fee payments may be made by personal or certified check, cashier’s check or money orders made payable to Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services. Cash will not be accepted. Any application fee must be accompanied by a completed Pre-Filed Application Fee Form available at Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.

Payment and the Pre-Filed Application Fee Form may be mailed to:

Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
FEE RECEIPT UNIT
P.O. Box 570, Jefferson City, MO 65102-0570

Or personally delivered during business hours to:

Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
920 Wildwood Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109

I'm assuming the cultivation permit is for commercial purposes and not the individual grow since they arent accepting applications for medical cards yet...

I've decided to wait a while to see what's going to happen. I mean hell I've been growing stealth for almost 10 years now with no problem. I can wait till all the hub-bub slows down and the truths come out...:nomo:

dont reg, just grow a few plants will yield enough to keep smoking without getting in trouble if you do get caught which if you got a pad and only have a few its no biggie

dont reg or they gonna infringe

DHSS begins rulemaking process for medical marijuana program

JANUARY 10, 2019

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – The state department charged with implementing and regulating medical marijuana in Missouri is now in the process of developing rules for the new program.
The constitutional amendment approved by voters during the November 2018 general elections give the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services oversight of medical marijuana.
In a news release, the department said that it is currently on schedule to establish program rules in order to efficiently regulate and control the cultivation, manufacturing and sale of marijuana for medical use.
“We have a responsibility as public servants of Missouri to implement this process for qualified patients according to the Constitution, and we are pleased that the initial phase has been executed on schedule and with great success thanks to the tireless work of an adaptable staff,” said Dr. Randall Williams, DHSS Director.
As part of its effort to gather all relevant input, DHSS has established a new page on its medical marijuana program website where it will begin releasing initial drafts of its rules for public review.
So far, they have identified likely categories for the rules. The categories listed are definitions, general provisions, qualified patient/primary caregiver, medical marijuana establishments generally, cultivation facility, infused products manufacturing facility, testing facility, dispensary facility, seed to sale tracking, transportation, physician/health care provider, taxation, penalties, and miscellaneous provisions.
Drafts of rules are expected to be posted online as soon as they are available. Suggestions for these initial drafts may be submitted through the Suggestion Form available online.
In December, DHSS issued an emergency rule explaining where and when licensing application fees could be pre-filed with DHSS and provided the form for pre-filing licensing application fees.
On January 7, 2019, per the constitutional amendment, the department started accepting pre-filed license application fees for facilities. DHSS noted they have accepted more than 250 forms and more than $2 million in application fees this week.
The nonrefundable application fees are $10,000 for cultivation facilities, $6,000 for dispensary facilities, and $6,000 for medical marijuana-infused manufacturing facilities.
The collection of non-refundable pre-filed license application fees is ongoing, and early submission of application fees does not guarantee a license or provide any competitive advantage in the application process, the department notes.
Per the constitutional amendment, the department — which has created a division led by former-Rep. Lyndall Fraker — has until June 4, 2019 to make official application forms available.

Yeah, well I was stoned. LOL. Green thunder - great idea to set up a grow space. If you need any assistance, you’ve come to the right space.
If it helps, we can set up zones - and encourage people to help each other. For example, the greater Springfield area - Kansas City area - etc.
I’m in the greater Springfield area. So anybody within 100 miles of Springfield, I can help.
hahaha

Maybe we should have a 417 group? Lol I know there are a bunch of us.

Back
Top Bottom