Mutated looking leaves

sa420

Hey guys I have a 10 day old NL auto . She's on her 3rd set of true leaves now , but I noticed her second set of true leaves came with only two blades and I find this rather strange . Any gurus out there who are familiar with this sorta thing? Appreciate your replies

Hello sa420,

1) Try to include pictures if you want to ask about something specific as this.

2) single blade fan leafs are a genetic trait that, although not as common, but is known.

In fact, sometimes the entire plant made purely from a single blade fan leafs.

Example:
420-magazine-mobile322770144.jpg

Hope that this is what you ment.

Cheers :)

IMG_252516.JPG

Hey Gp thank you for your reply .. she pretty much looks like the one in the pic .. I haven't gotten chance to get a shot of her as I'm out . But yeah in the pic you'd notice that the second set of true leaves has 2blades. Hope you get what I'm trying to paint here . But mine looks way healthier Jan that . Sorry I'm new to this as you can see my photo uploading skills sucks haha

Hello sa420,

1) Try to include pictures if you want to ask about something specific as this.

2) single blade fan leafs are a genetic trait that, although not as common, but is known.

In fact, sometimes the entire plant made purely from a single blade fan leafs.

Example:
420-magazine-mobile322770144.jpg

Hope that this is what you ment.

Cheers :)
Hey i have a mystery strain growing that looks exactly like that one... What strain is that a picture of? Or are there many strains that look that way? (Beginner grower here)

Back
Top Bottom