My back - Again!

It's funny Fly.....I thought when I came on this site for the first time holy crap, everybody seems to be growing White Widow... What a waste when there are so many different strains available. Then as I got more and more used to the site and understanding what people were doing on here and why they are doing it, I started thinking to myself , holy crap a lot of people are growing White Widow........obviously for all the right reasons LOL.

It's funny Fly.....I thought when I came on this site for the first time holy crap, everybody seems to be growing White Widow... What a waste when there are so many different strains available. Then as I got more and more used to the site and understanding what people were doing on here and why they are doing it, I started thinking to myself , holy crap a lot of people are growing White Widow........obviously for all the right reasons LOL.

Yeah, no kidding. If it hadn't been recommended to me I woulda went for something different out of unfamiliarity, but as it stands, I'm just excited that it's budding so nice.

And both of the Short Ryders are up. That's 7 out of 7 going straight to soil without doing that paper towel garbage. I don't even pre-soak them. K.I.S.S.

Yeah, no kidding. If it hadn't been recommended to me I woulda went for something different out of unfamiliarity, but as it stands, I'm just excited that it's budding so nice.

And both of the Short Ryders are up. That's 7 out of 7 going straight to soil without doing that paper towel garbage. I don't even pre-soak them. K.I.S.S.
Nice touch on the germination. ...I wanted to let you know that I suspect 2 of my short Ryder are not autos. Might wanna keep an eye on them , I just switched mine to 12/12 in the hopes of some flower action.

Nice touch on the germination. ...I wanted to let you know that I suspect 2 of my short Ryder are not autos. Might wanna keep an eye on them , I just switched mine to 12/12 in the hopes of some flower action.

Yeah, I'll keep an eye on them. Hopefully they'll turn out fine, but we'll see. What seed bank did they come from?

Had to take an early day to go see the chiropractor. Stood up the wrong way to go back to work after break and the rest is history, as they say.

Yeah, I'll keep an eye on them. Hopefully they'll turn out fine, but we'll see. What seed bank did they come from?

Had to take an early day to go see the chiropractor. Stood up the wrong way to go back to work after break and the rest is history, as they say.
Eeeekkkk.....man I felt that here. Be careful my friend! Do you have coverage at work?

So upon the advice of a couple of smarter members than myself LOL.. I have decided to keep them at 18:6 and switch the autos out as I can, as my flower tent opens up. The short Rider that is in my flower tent has behaved like a perfect Auto. Then again she is the only one out of the three that germinated that I did not do any training to whatsoever, even topping her. This will also give my next round of seedlings a fair chance at life LOL.

Eeeekkkk.....man I felt that here. Be careful my friend! Do you have coverage at work?

So upon the advice of a couple of smarter members than myself LOL.. I have decided to keep them at 18:6 and switch the autos out as I can, as my flower tent opens up. The short Rider that is in my flower tent has behaved like a perfect Auto. Then again she is the only one out of the three that germinated that I did not do any training to whatsoever, even topping her. This will also give my next round of seedlings a fair chance at life LOL.

Oh, I have top of the line Blue Cross through work. We get $500 worth for each of chiro, massage therapy, acupuncture, ad infinitum and I make regular use of all of it. But I save the chiropractor as the emergency guy, for things like today. Later this week I have an appt. for acupuncture.

Yeah, the last thing you should do at an auto is top it. They are on their own schedule and every change you make slows down the growth but keeps the end time the same. With photoperiod plants you can make up for the difference by keeping them in 18/6 a few days longer for each "event" but autos don't allow you that luxury; you just end up harvesting a smaller plant at the time the plant says you do. I don't think I'm going to LST it unless I see that it's growing in a way that may benefit the final outcome. But I'm growing them outdoors in pots anyway, so they should fare pretty decent.

I'm beginning to get into a rotational cycle in the grow room. I've had two plants budding for just over three weeks now and a few days ago I put another one into the flowering section (although it was kind of small yet). I'm going to try and get a harvest every three weeks starting off and if I have the room I may try for two weeks after a few harvests. I have a bunch of clones, seedlings and veg plants indoors and out that can use to figure out a turnover rate. Gotta love this time of year.

Yeah baby.....I'm the same. I'd love a 4 week rotation myself. The reason I was asking about the medical coverage is because my partners medical coverage just recently started covering marijuana. For those with an ACMPR prescription.

Acmpr stands for the Access to Cannabis for Medicinal Purposes Registration. There's probably one close by, but it is a doctor of cannabis that you go and see on the recommendation of your family doctor. If your family doctor is down with the times, they should have no issue offering a referral to one of these clinics close by. Both my girlfriend and I have gone and two different clinics to boot. I have access to x amount of grams per day, as does my girlfriend. She gets hers from an LP, a licensed producer, I get mine from me. The doctor that you see, usually asks what you would prefer, to grow for yourself or two buy from a licensed producer. My prescribed daily amount allows me to have a certain amount in storage and a certain amount growing at the same time.

Thread revival: Thanks for the strain info. I have suffered from intermittent lower bank pain for 44 years. And then there are my kidney stones . . .

Thread revival: Thanks for the strain info. I have suffered from intermittent lower bank pain for 44 years. And then there are my kidney stones . . .

Yikes, I've never had stones, but I know people who have. They don't sound good. I have, however, had a kidney abscess, and the invasive surgery from where they had to slash into my side is the source of my back issues.

Wow man, I'm guessing no recourse from them causing your issues eh Fly? I've never had stones either but my brother did. He compared it to his sciatica. ....both truly awful.

Yeah, it seems like all problems down that way are miserable. But on the positive side of things, I just got back from the chiropractor and he got me snapped back together. This is the first time in nine straight days that I've been without severe pain 24/7. I got operated on at the university hospital in Edmonton 33 years ago or so, but I think they found an English major to do me.

But anyway, here's my souvenir from that experience:
DSCI1246.JPG

Those muscles, needless to fucking say, are screwed from the way they healed back up and I now have unequal muscle tone on each side. That has my lower back turned into mulch. It's now going out with increasing and duration. Woooo! lucky me!

I've never had stones either but my brother did. He compared it to his sciatica. ....both truly awful.

Be thankful you have never had them. The pain is all-consuming — even 20mg Oxycontin does little to dull it - and that only works for 3 hours & you are screaming for more. I have had lithotripsy 3 times over 20 years to break them (imagine getting kidney punched for ½ hour) & a recent parathyroidectomy to try to prevent them from recurring. But, I still have 2 small ones remaining in the left kidney & 1 in the right that perk up occasionally — especially when the humidity/atmospheric pressure does a wild swing.

Be thankful you have never had them. The pain is all-consuming — even 20mg Oxycontin does little to dull it - and that only works for 3 hours & you are screaming for more. I have had lithotripsy 3 times over 20 years to break them (imagine getting kidney punched for ½ hour) & a recent parathyroidectomy to try to prevent them from recurring. But, I still have 2 small ones remaining in the left kidney & 1 in the right that perk up occasionally — especially when the humidity/atmospheric pressure does a wild swing.

Yeah, that air pressure does some awful things to the arthritis too. But on the plus side, it does make me pretty good at predicting the weather. Matter of fact, I think we have some rain on the way.

Back
Top Bottom