My first hash ball

Not sure if this is even good hash but it's mine and I'm proud of it. It tastes like candy heaven and smells like dry exotic spice. Finishes with an almost too lemony smell/flavor with a little pine. Sorta like lemon and pine wood cleaners. >.>

I think I could replace my normal breathing air with hash vape.

Please...rate my ball and if you have advice, feel free to slap me in the face with it.

Thanks! I found an old Moose and you hash thread on here and pretty sure I recognize those exact balls :D I love the marbled look.

I was thinking I should cut and clean up some 1/4" steel into several plates. I could toss them in the oven at whatever temp, wrap my kief up in parchment paper and make a warm but not hot slow hash smoosher. The warm rolling pin is a great idea.

Boiled water in a glass sealed roller works the best for me to have the correct temps without using any temp testing tools lol. I am old school I am sure there is other ways that work well now a days.

Boiled water in a glass sealed roller works the best for me to have the correct temps without using any temp testing tools lol. I am old school I am sure there is other ways that work well now a days.
Thank you! Seriously. I feel like I ask a lot of dumb questions here but googling often leads to a whole lot of conflicting information and egos. Here everyone is just awesome, you included :)

Your very welcome. To me its only dumb not to ask a question before doing something your not sure of. Now a days there is a lot of info out there just have to filter it lol with what works best for you. Just keeping doing what you do and you will get better as you go with the hands on learning. I am sure here on 420 mag you will find plenty of people here willing to help with any questions you might have. I wish you the best take care...
:passitleft:

Beautiful ball! I just Made my first ball over the weekend and it doesnt look anywhere near as nice as yours. Hands burning, sweat pouring from my head.... I have a golf ball sized piece covered in little butts. Pretty sure it’ll do the job. With that said, I tip my hat to your temple.

Back
Top Bottom