N420 Bubbles Black Sugar Canadian Comparative Grow

I usually flip into flower at a set height that allows for a tripling in height. Its the Gelat Og that has grown four times its height. Not a big problem as a little time will tell. :peace: :Rasta:
That makes alot of sense. I'm usually a wait until I like the structure / overall plant health kinda guy to determine when I want to flip which usually means around 2ft above the bucket or pot. It could be that the Og crosses are more prone to stretching alot. The Phantom Og and Blueberry Og in my other journal stretched at least 4 times their height when I flipped them kinda caught me off guard but it was the first time I'd grown an Og cross.

My first OG cross as well. Really took me by surprise when it shot past the lights. I have started the super cropping. Three of the worst offenders are now tied flat to the trellis. lol. I am looking forward to an out door grow this summer. Another first. Want to go oh natural to see what kind of a tree I can grow. :peace: :Rasta:

My first OG cross as well. Really took me by surprise when it shot past the lights. I have started the super cropping. Three of the worst offenders are now tied flat to the trellis. lol. I am looking forward to an out door grow this summer. Another first. Want to go oh natural to see what kind of a tree I can grow. :peace: :Rasta:
I did an outdoor grow a couple of years ago when Canada was about to legalize. The original date of legalization was supposed to be July 1st so I thought I would get a jump on it and start some plants early in may. Well we know what happened it took until October for them to actually legalize it. Well I had some 7ft monsters in the backyard at that point that were poking above my fence Mrs. N was not too impressed lol.

I did an outdoor grow a couple of years ago when Canada was about to legalize. The original date of legalization was supposed to be July 1st so I thought I would get a jump on it and start some plants early in may. Well we know what happened it took until October for them to actually legalize it. Well I had some 7ft monsters in the backyard at that point that were poking above my fence Mrs. N was not too impressed lol.
I feel for ya. Apparently I am not allowed to grow outside unless in a green house. Be among the first thing built this spring. lol :peace: :lot-o-toke:

Well I had some 7ft monsters in the backyard at that point that were poking above my fence Mrs. N was not too impressed lol.
Simply. Build a hugggggggge fence, most beautiful fence evvvvvvver.:)

Ps ladies look lovely. Mine are not stretching too bad. I’ll have lots of room. Cheers.

I feel for ya. Apparently I am not allowed to grow outside unless in a green house. Be among the first thing built this spring. lol :peace: :lot-o-toke:
If I was going to do it again I'd definitely want a green house. By the time they were ready to harvest it was pretty crappy out and I lost some to bud rot and one needed probably another month to finish. I think auto's are the way to go outdoors because they stay short and are done in plenty of time before the weather turns.

Simply. Build a hugggggggge fence, most beautiful fence evvvvvvver.:)

Ps ladies look lovely. Mine are not stretching too bad. I’ll have lots of room. Cheers.
I'll tell Mrs. N I gotta build a yuuuge fence for my yuuuge plants.

I'm glad to here your plants haven't stretched to much. I've noticed after the first few days mine haven't stretched alot either which I'm pretty happy about.

We are 4 days since flipping to flower and there isn't a whole lot new to report. I've added some silica and 5ml more Cal Mag on my last res change for Bs2. As expected it raised my ph the next day from adding the silica and the drinking slowed. After a ph adjustment back down to 5.8 and adding a bit of fresh water she is back to drinking again. I will probably add a little less base nutes on my next change just to see if it keeps her from getting stalled out after the next fresh bucket. There has been very little stretch so far so I think I'll be just fine as far as height in the tent by the time we reach the end of week 3.

We are 4 days since flipping to flower and there isn't a whole lot new to report. I've added some silica and 5ml more Cal Mag on my last res change for Bs2. As expected it raised my ph the next day from adding the silica and the drinking slowed. After a ph adjustment back down to 5.8 and adding a bit of fresh water she is back to drinking again. I will probably add a little less base nutes on my next change just to see if it keeps her from getting stalled out after the next fresh bucket. There has been very little stretch so far so I think I'll be just fine as far as height in the tent by the time we reach the end of week 3.

Hey man I hope all is good.
Your plants look great and you have lots of new vigorous growth going on.
Nicely done :thumb:
Stay safe

Hey man I hope all is good.
Your plants look great and you have lots of new vigorous growth going on.
Nicely done :thumb:
Stay safe
Hey good to see ya! Things are going well just keeping it low key hanging out with the wife and kiddos.
I love the first couple of weeks of flower when they are growing like crazy getting ready to start making flowers.
I hope your doing good as well take care of yourself.

Oh wow! Super purdy! They always look their finest to me 1 week after flip.

Spot on N420 .. glad the social distancing or physical distancing does not apply to our grows :) all are tents are going to be stuffed with sweet smelling buds soon. Looking fantastic. Magic.

Oh wow! Super purdy! They always look their finest to me 1 week after flip.
Thanks Bvb. Ya I do love they way they look about a week after the flip so happy and growing vigorously... It's all downhill from here:rofl:
Beautiful N4! Everything looks real purdy :thumb:
Cheers Mr.S. Happy with things at the moment I'm quite pleased the canopy is staying pretty even so far it will be nice to have some more manageable plants on this run.
Spot on N420 .. glad the social distancing or physical distancing does not apply to our grows :) all are tents are going to be stuffed with sweet smelling buds soon. Looking fantastic. Magic.
Hey Magic appreciate the kind words! No social distancing in my tent Bs2 is taking over getting hard to find a place for Bs1. I'm thinking about putting a cmh light in the tent because the led only covers 2x4 and I think both the girls would appreciate a bit more space to do their thing. Everyone's tents in the comparative are looking great we will all be swimming in Black Sugar buds before we know it.

Hey everyone it's 10 days since I flipped them and not too much new other then I swapped in my cmh light. I added the light for 2 reasons. The first and main reason was for a higher temperature , with the led I was barely getting to 70 degrees with the lights on and that was with a small heater in the tent. With the cmh I'm sitting at around 75 @ lights on. The second reason was better coverage. The cmh covers 3x3 and allows me to spread the plants out a bit more which is great because Bs2 is taking over the entire tent.
20200327_201506.jpg
20200327_201450.jpg
20200327_201444.jpg
20200327_201114.jpg
20200327_201050.jpg
20200327_201027.jpg
20200327_201018.jpg
20200327_201216.jpg

Attachments

• 20200327_201431.jpg
    20200327_201431.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
Hey everyone it's 10 days since I flipped them and not too much new other then I swapped in my cmh light. I added the light for 2 reasons. The first and main reason was for a higher temperature , with the led I was barely getting to 70 degrees with the lights on and that was with a small heater in the tent. With the cmh I'm sitting at around 75 @ lights on. The second reason was better coverage. The cmh covers 3x3 and allows me to spread the plants out a bit more which is great because Bs2 is taking over the entire tent.
20200327_201506.jpg
20200327_201450.jpg
20200327_201444.jpg
20200327_201114.jpg
20200327_201050.jpg
20200327_201027.jpg
20200327_201018.jpg
20200327_201216.jpg
Very nice specimens, :green_heart:
I see large yield here.

Back
Top Bottom