New member, answers for oils and tinctures

arobinson6

I have been trying to make a good oil or tincture, using shake, buds, olive oil, coconut oil, ever clear, 151 rum, 99% isopropyl alcohol , yet nothing as worked as a high, made gummies and nothing. Have tried all methods , jar, cooking, decarb, ay ideas?

I have been trying to make a good oil or tincture, using shake, buds, olive oil, coconut oil, ever clear, 151 rum, 99% isopropyl alcohol , yet nothing as worked as a high, made gummies and nothing. Have tried all methods , jar, cooking, decarb, ay ideas?
Let me hook you up with two of my favourite people @Preston9mm and @Dutchman1990 they have done this...

Howdy!

Welcome to 420 mag Robinson! If you check my signature I have a thread with a couple of my butter recipes. If they don’t get you messed up then there’s something wrong lol!

Can I ask you your decarb method and process so I could maybe help you start there !

Same same.... check signature for the link to my cooking thread. Most of us are all sharing very similar recipes.
:high-five:
There's a few instructional videos and plenty of recipes going around. Feel free to bug me anytime you have questions.

Shed is definitely your guy for calculating dosage accurately tho... lol
I'm an eye-baller.
:ganjamon:

Howdy!

Welcome to 420 mag Robinson! If you check my signature I have a thread with a couple of my butter recipes. If they don’t get you messed up then there’s something wrong lol!

Can I ask you your decarb method and process so I could maybe help you start there !
I decarb either bud or shake, ground up on a baking sheet in oven , so many advices on temps, so I put it on 220-230 for an hour. I recently bought a small slow cooker, but haven't used it yet. Have tried several techniques on you tube with oil, ever clear and isopropyl . I have followed the directions. I made a batch of gummies with 3 tablespoons of THC tincture and 25mg CBD. They taste good but nothing. I have made canna butter its in the freezer and canna oil in the fridge , I store the picture in a dark cabinet . I'm waiting on a tester so I can see if these 30 bottles of tincture have THC. I used stardog, master kush, purple maroc shake and train wreck, nirvana , girl scout cookie buds.

I decarb either bud or shake, ground up on a baking sheet in oven , so many advices on temps, so I put it on 220-230 for an hour. I recently bought a small slow cooker, but haven't used it yet. Have tried several techniques on you tube with oil, ever clear and isopropyl . I have followed the directions. I made a batch of gummies with 3 tablespoons of THC tincture and 25mg CBD. They taste good but nothing. I have made canna butter its in the freezer and canna oil in the fridge , I store the picture in a dark cabinet . I'm waiting on a tester so I can see if these 30 bottles of tincture have THC. I used stardog, master kush, purple maroc shake and train wreck, nirvana , girl scout cookie buds.

When you decarb is your bud wrapped in a tinfoil envelope or a closed pirex dish. You lose a lot of terps and goods when leaving it open. Secondly when using the crockpot what’s your method? I find making a sous vide in the crockpot with a mason jar holding the oil or butter works fantastic. I generally cook for 4-6hrs after a decarb and full cool down.

If you look At my cannabutter cookie recipe I give a great detailed write up on how I decarb and make the butter !

My cookies are potent as hell as I have many people who can vouch! Hope this helps if you have any questions just let me know!

Back
Top Bottom