Niccy's Balcony Grow: 4 Different Autos

The girls are flowering beautifully at day 7 and 16 of flower.

These two babies I'm training a lot, and they love it. Both at day 7 of flower.

Gorilla

And top view of the gorilla. I gave up on trying to keep track on the bud sites at the canopy. She's getting pretty wide...

Amnesia

Top view of the amnesia. I managed to break a branch of one of the bud sites during training. So far the only one so it's well worth the training. Almost as high and wide as the gorilla, but not half as many bud sites.

And the 4 small chicas. They are all flowering quicker than the two larger plants - the gorilla and the amnesia.

Critical at day 16 of flower. She's fattening up quickly...

Royal Cream at day 16 of flower. She's getting covered in sparkly little diamonds. This one I think will get nice and fat when it's time to chop.

White widow 1 at day 7 of flower. She started to flower when she was tiny and didn't get topped. She'll give me a nice little bud, and I probably don't have to wait that long...

White widow 2 at day 7 of flower. She was also tiny when she started to flower, but a little bit bigger than her sister and got the topping done. Up until now she's been too small for the clips, but I put a few clips on her yesterday to start the training. Hopefully she'll be soft long enough so I can get her a bit wider and create a few more bud sites...

The Amnesia on the left and the Gorilla on the right each got a preventative spraying. There are no bugs on them yet, and I'd like to keep it that way.

About a week to go for the Amnesia and maybe 2 weeks for the Gorilla.

And the two White Widows have been harvested. They're not big, especially not the midget haha, but they smell really good and they are very frosty. They'll make great cobs.

Everywhere Ive read dont top autos and dont transplant and boy did you prove that wrong! I was wondering the purpose of they clay pellets on top? I know the bottom would be drainage. And what genetics are those GG?

Yes, that's what I heard, too. Then I realised they grow well and topping is not a problem if they grow ok in veg.

I normally grow in coco and the clay pellets stop evaporation and it also helps spreading the feeding water without making a mess of the coco. Without the pellets the top roots got visible when coco is washed away, and that's not so good. I used it now in soil, too, and I like it.

They're Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Auto. They grow like crazy. I've grown a few and they always get big.
Here they are drying.

Thanks so much for the info Nick. Ill probably buy some of those beans... I hope they smoke as good as they look for ya. Whats your dry weight estimate?

No worries, mate. Thanks, from the smell I believe she will be very tasty. Every time I've walked past her on the terrace for the last few weeks I've just had to stop and stick my nose into those buds and smell her. She smells so very good.
I might get around 300 grams of her, but will not know exactly. In 2 days half of it will be cob cured, and the rest will stay on plant to keep drying normally.

Back
Top Bottom