Now that NYS allows cultivation, what strains have the least smell?

Pure limonene smells like orange peals and not lemons, as far as I know.
It's a common misconception based on the name.
The lemon terpene must be the result of a combination myrcene and limonene?
TBH not entirely sure... But terpenes are cool.

1.png

2.png

1.png

2.png
Love that graphic I’m going to be framing that 🤟

1.png

2.png
This is great, just what he needed!!

Even growing tomatoes indoors has an earthy smell. The only indoor grow that has no smell is one with a good carbon filter as mentioned already. If your wife is like mine, I will smell fresh blueberry when she smells koolaid on a wet dog. To insure domestic peace, get a filter.
i have 2 different filters, even tried them both at the same time. The strain I was growing was blue cheese and it stunk link a skunk, permeated the whole house

VIVOSUN 4 Inch Air Carbon Filter​

AC Infinity Air Carbon Filter 4" with Premium Australian Virgin Charcoal

It's not legal to grow Cannibis in NYS until July 2023 for none Medical Purposes. Then your limited to how many mature and seedlings you can grow by how many people are in Your household. So for a Household of 1 person 3 mature and 3 seedlings. And it's Only Legal to pocess 3 ounces at a time.
I have a medical card so it's permitted next week. The medical laws says I can have 3 dried plants, which is in contrary to the non medical cannabis of 3 oz

If you are part of the state's MMJ program, you can (supposedly) start growing it on October 5th.

Here's the problem: buying seeds is still illegal.

FML.

i have 2 different filters, even tried them both at the same time. The strain I was growing was blue cheese and it stunk link a skunk, permeated the whole house

VIVOSUN 4 Inch Air Carbon Filter​

AC Infinity Air Carbon Filter 4" with Premium Australian Virgin Charcoal
Putting a carbon filter on blue cheese and skunk are like a band aid for a severed limb. A friend gave me a skunk seed accidentally. At 2 weeks old the wife was waiting for me outside the front door with arms crossed. "Kill peppy la pew, deal with the smell, NOW!" That was years ago but I still hear abought it.

I'm going to tell you the true facts...no matter what strain you grow anything can happen. I have a strain right now and pheno 1 smells of pinesol...pheno 2 smells of a spicy wine...they even look different but same "strain"

20220920_104513.jpg
You grew from seeds right cuz dont clones have the same phenos?

The way around this is to buy clones from a reputable nursery. One where you can see and smell the actual finished product from each pheno of each strain.
Yea of course just like getting seeds if they aint in original packages you never know if they are from the genetics company or just some random seed

Actually the dispensaries can sell seeds now (my dispensary doesn't yet), but there are other ways to get them :)
the dispensary I use to buy cannabis from does not sell seeds. at least not yet.

Back
Top Bottom