PeeJay's Procrastination Summer Grow

I've had a heck of a time trying to decide what I want to grow this summer and how to go about it. In the end I decided not to decide and just plant a mess of beans.

IMG_273515.JPG

For the next few weeks they'll hang out in the greenhouse. Three tents are empty and waiting. There is a 30"x 30"x24" with 8 t-5 bulbs for sexing clones and such, a 2'x4' with Mars reflector 144x5 and a 4'x4' with Mars II 1200 so I can move plants into flower at any stage.

Regular Seeds:

I dropped 4 Darkstar Seeds. These are seeds found in last summer's harvest so it's possible the plant was exposed to either PCK or Panama pollen but I think they were selfed. 11 seeds were recovered from a 12 oz harvest so the pollination was not widespread.

2 x Bangi Haze. I actually have grown quite fond of the Bangi as a daily smoker. Others like it too. I was impressed with the yield on Little Bangi so I'm thinking I'll toss these two into a tent under a flower schedule with ~ 3 weeks of veg.

2 x Panama. I have access to clones of the plant I grew out over the winter, but have several regular seeds, too. I figured why not pop a couple and flower out another one if I get a female since I've only ever grown out the one selected pheno

2 x DNA Pure Afgan. The breeder says. "pure Afghan is an exclusive landrace from the Mazari Sharif region of Afghanistan. This is the only DNA strain that is bred outside of Holland and are from a fresh seed stock. She is a short plant from the mountainous region resulting in her finishing early."

So, this should not be confused with the Mazar strain which is Mazari Sharif x Skunk #1. Indica city.

Feminized Seeds:

I want to finish large plants of Eva Pink Plant and 5th Element. These were my two favorites from the last journal. Unfortunately, when I went looking for my 5th Element seeds I couldn't find 'em! Ain't that aggravatin'? I ended up ordering a couple more and they'll be here in a week or so. It sucks because they are spendy genetics. I hope I find the 4 I lost....

Pink Plant is down, at least. 5th Element should still get plenty big even with a slightly later start.

Also, some random single freebies. All are candidates to move into one of the tents after a fairly brief veg

G-13 Giga Bud

710 High Priority

DNA Sour Kosher

There are auto seeds on the way too if I decide - a selection of Dinafem auto getetics:

OG Kush Auto

White Widow XXL Auto

Dinamex Auto

I'm going to stumble forward with no clear plan. There is 60 sq feet of flowering space available so after culling males and discarding any clear losers I should be able to bring most of 'em home.

Hi PeeJay,

I'll pull up a chair for this one of that is OK. I have a couple SCROG questions, was looking at your completed journal. I have some of that fencing but it is not coated or painted, do you think that is OK or could the metal be bad for the plants. Do you think it would be OK to add the tomato cages to my 5 gallon buckets with plants already in them, see my journal. Or should I transplant them into 7 gallon before I add the SCROG.

Thanks!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom