Phlizon LED Grow Light Valentine's Day Giveaway

I to love seeing everyone's tent or grow set ups. I think it is cool when people grow from boxes and there is a lot of thought that goes into the set ups. It shows you do not have to spend a lot of money to do a grow just a good deal of thought. šŸ‹

Did you guys not se the post? I have inboxed them but just waiting on a reply. šŸ˜ I'll get a journal started soon šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘

420Mag_~2.jpg

Did you guys not se the post? I have inboxed them but just waiting on a reply. šŸ˜ I'll get a journal started soon šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘

420Mag_~2.jpg
Congrats Buddy :theband::cheer: some great stuff they have :thumb:
What's the time and date on that notice? :Namaste:
Woohoo :woohoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

420Mag_~2.jpg
Kinda looks identical to this one with the exception of the name . I say they post when they post as we should all just sit back and be grateful that we have this place to come to and that sponsors do give aways like this.
420Mag_.jpg

Ok I may have cheated.. but I can do one for everyone if you like?? šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤£ Then we all get a light?

Think I'm a dead man now I thought you would have noticed šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Kinda looks identical to this one with the exception of the name . I say they post when they post as we should all just sit back and be grateful that we have this place to come to and that sponsors do give aways like this.
420Mag_.jpg
I was thinking šŸ¤” damn heā€™s gotta be the luckiest sob ever, seeing that he won that mars light not long ago. Almost got me with that one. lol šŸ˜‚ CLšŸ€

Back
Top Bottom