Plants not growing

Aetheru

Hi guys,

The plants showed up from ground 8 days ago and they didnt grow maybe 3 or 4 days, but whats interesting roots in cup are growing. I was watering everyday with bottled water (around 1-2 dcl) to get run off (not sure if its needed since i don't use nutrients so far). ph of water is between 5-6 (using drops so im not exactly sure but I put always same amount of Lemon Kick to bottle so its always same). Any idea what it might be?

It sounds like you may be overwatering. You should let the soil dry out before watering again.
Even if you're in coco where watering daily is recommended, they don't need water in excess for the first few days.

edit:

Welcome to 420Magazine @Aetheru.

Here's two threads related to watering.
If the plants aren't in their final containers,
the recommendation to mist the soil and water outwards is still relevant.

Here's some other links that may be helpful. :ciao:

:420:

Hi guys,

The plants showed up from ground 8 days ago and they didnt grow maybe 3 or 4 days, but whats interesting roots in cup are growing. I was watering everyday with bottled water (around 1-2 dcl) to get run off (not sure if its needed since i don't use nutrients so far). ph of water is between 5-6 (using drops so im not exactly sure but I put always same amount of Lemon Kick to bottle so its always same). Any idea what it might be?
Good morning my friend and welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome:
Looks like @Regrowth :ciao: has you covered.
Post a pic of your babies if you get a chance.
Anything I can help with let me know.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Im posting the pic and will read articles immedietly when i will be home.

20220922_080813.jpg

Your light is to far away
Ye i know and tbh i dont understand why it happened that it wasnt enough. I put them in same height as autoflower and it was enough light for auto but not for them. I had 100w led viparspectra on 75% and 60cm height from plants. Since i couldnt get this lower I truned on bigger light (465w mars hydro) on 20% and put it 25cm away from them. Do you think it will slove it?

Ye i know and tbh i dont understand why it happened that it wasnt enough. I put them in same height as autoflower and it was enough light for auto but not for them. I had 100w led viparspectra on 75% and 60cm height from plants. Since i couldnt get this lower I truned on bigger light (465w mars hydro) on 20% and put it 25cm away from them. Do you think it will slove it?
Download a ppfd app on your phone and get the ppfds on your seedlings to around 300. Autos and photos are not the same and you cant grow them the same...think green beans vs runner beans...also if you cant get the light down bring the plants up

Download a ppfd app on your phone and get the ppfds on your seedlings to around 300. Autos and photos are not the same and you cant grow them the same...think green beans vs runner beans...also if you cant get the light down bring the plants up
Didnt knew they need different amount of thank you very much. I will download app and check it. I tried to follow manufacturer advice

I wouldn't start over again. Especially with the cost of seeds...
Give them a few days to recover. You'd be surprised at how resilient they can be.
Share some pictures sometime. Would love to see them and would have a better understanding of what's going on.

rh and temperature seem great and some extra light should stop them from stretching so much.
You'll want to avoid transparent cups because light will prune the roots. What kind of soil are you in?
What was 300ppfd on the dimmer? You should be able to trust the vendor recommendations I posted above.

I would cover those cups.
Roots are not really happy in the sunlight/leds.
That might of also helped slow things down.
Also the yellow colour tells me there hungry
Looks like coco to me and your never meant to feed just water.
Get your recommended strength nutes in the next feed ASAP......

;)

I would cover those cups.
Roots are not really happy in the sunlight/leds.
That might of also helped slow things down.
Also the yellow colour tells me there hungry
Looks like coco to me and your never meant to feed just water.
Get your recommended strength nutes in the next feed ASAP......

;)
I will buy tape and cover them. Yes im in coco and i didnt use nutes bc i was told by guy from hydroponics store i should. Im using plagron but im little bit skeptical about theyre feeding chart, bc they tell much higher ec values than people use in growing diaries

These are npk values on bottles. Previously i was following chart and didnt had problem. But since i bought new grow kit my plants died 3 times so rn im really fucking confused what should i do 😂

1664017735259914818252939395746.jpg

Unless your using the same nutes line its a bad example to take what some one else does.
Follow there guild my friend.
If your in doubt use half strength.
But my advice would be use recommended strength.
These guys want you to buy more there not looking to kill your ladies.
Also in coco as soon as she breaks ground she will want food.
Coco has nothing for her.

Calmag first mix/leave for 20 mins.
Then add your a/b again leave for 20 mins.
Feed as you have been dont over do it.
BUT coco needs nutes every feed no matter what anyone tells you thats a fact.
Now soil well thats something else and thats not how i grow so would not be the one to ask. :)

Unless your using the same nutes line its a bad example to take what some one else does.
Follow there guild my friend.
If your in doubt use half strength.
But my advice would be use recommended strength.
These guys want you to buy more there not looking to kill your ladies.
Also in coco as soon as she breaks ground she will want food.
Coco has nothing for her.

Calmag first mix/leave for 20 mins.
Then add your a/b again leave for 20 mins.
Feed as you have been dont over do it.
BUT coco needs nutes every feed no matter what anyone tells you thats a fact.
Now soil well thats something else and thats not how i grow so would not be the one to ask. :)
My water has ec value 0,7ms. I read that it should be high levels of calmag, so do you think i still need to add calmag?

Back
Top Bottom