Plants stolen, AGAIN!

Bulldog3500

OK so I set up at a guys house (my growing partner has known the guy going on 20 years+) and everything was going OK not grate but OK but a few weeks back we pulled are first plant (a good size one I was guessing it was at least 8 oz so not a giant plant but still a good size one and we left it down there to dry for a few days and when we came back it was already cut off from the stems and allot of it was already trimmed when we got there, we ended up getting about 2 oz a person and the main colas and stems were nowhere to be seen, and they did not shrink from the size of my arm to the size of a soda can (which is about the size of the biggest buds we got) in two days worth of drying. But I was willing to turn a blind eye after all we are talking about 2 oz so it was not worth doing something stupid but it did not end there. I went back to the house today to look at some small plants I had down there (30 in all and they were each about a zip each at least) so I get there and all there is is 7 green plants that still have weeks to go and over two DOZEN FU**ING PLANTS were missing except one which he gave us that looked like it had just been picked (the leafs had not even had time to go soft yet) the gutless mother fu**er took my plants after I paid for it all and I am ready for WAR! But before going down there and doing something stupid I remembered that I still have the 7 plants plus 4 giant plants (I am hopping that they will be 3-5 pound plants each and the size they are now I think it may happen). So my question is what would you do if you were ripped off and were afraid of loosing your other plants?

Well, the first time you got ripped off for sure. You've got kind of high "partial responsibility" because you had them at someone else's house instead of yours - but still, you got ripped. I feel for you.

The second time... Wow, man. Did you not want it or something? Walk up to your grandmother (anyone's grandmother will do) and say to her, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice..." and she'll complete the saying for you.

Grandmothers didn't get to be old by letting themselves get taken to the cleaners and then going back and asking for another round.

Wait a minute! You've STILL got plants there? (And another round, lol.) You figure your "partner" has enough smoke to tide him over for a while, huh?

I really don't see any way out for you. Leave the plants there and they'll get ripped. Take them home to grow and you'll probably still get ripped as a thief is a thief. Make a stink and you might end up getting narced on. Decide to cripple the two people responsible and... the thief might be bigger than you for one and for another, even psychotics know that it is not nearly as easy as you'd think to seriously beat yourself up.

Best bet would be to chalk the experience up to lessons learned (you HAVE learned by now???). In the greater scheme of things, it can be considered a cheap lesson as you've still got your life and freedom. Maybe you should take a nice long break from growing - or at the very least, trying to grow in someone else's house. If you do decide to grow again, it would at this point seem to be a good idea to move to an undisclosed location first, one that your "partner" doesn't have directions to.

For one thing I am sure a 45 year old black belt that works out all the time and a 20 year old who works out all the time could take a fat man with heart problems and an old meth head, but it is not worth getting manslaughter charges over some plants. So I am thinking about ripping my own plants, As far as growing at home goes I do and as it stands I will still get about half a p from my other project but still I was going to buy a car but I guess I will just sit back and smoke well I wait the two weeks tell I harvest the last of the plants which if he and his brother don't try to rip us off anymore I should make out with 2 to 6 pounds, which at that point I would just walk away never to deal with them again, if not I will see what I need to do when I need to do it.

Back
Top Bottom