Please Tell Us About Your Experiences At 420 Magazine

I've been on here just a little while, although I did join a way back but wasn't active as such.
I find the good folks on here are so helpful and eager to share their knowledge. I was a member of another such forum, but I was quickly banned for... well, I can't even remember why, but it was a nothing thing. I never had a cross word with anyone. I think I asked a question, thats all.
It actually put me off these sorts of forums, but I'm glad I eventually started to write here. What a completely different crowd, night and day!

Thank you everyone.

I've been on here just a little while, although I did join a way back but wasn't active as such.
I find the good folks on here are so helpful and eager to share their knowledge. I was a member of another such forum, but I was quickly banned for... well, I can't even remember why, but it was a nothing thing. I never had a cross word with anyone. I think I asked a question, thats all.
It actually put me off these sorts of forums, but I'm glad I eventually started to write here. What a completely different crowd, night and day!

Thank you everyone.
Lots of outstanding people here that are willing to help you become an expert grower. Monthly contests where you can win 🏆 great prizes and accolades. Without question this is the best pro-cannabis/grower site on the internet . CL🍀. :cheer: :420::party:

Back
Top Bottom