Pomegranates good for bloom ferment?

TWINTURBODOGO

Hey guys and gals.
So I found out about LABS and Ferments I can make at home on my own.
Specifically I found the Robertos Brew formula and directions for flower-power recipe. It says you can use fruits and-vegetables in a ferment.
I am wondering if I can use pomegranates in the ferment to make the flower power recipe.

Does anyone have experience using and making ferments? Can someone tell me if pomegranate and banana would be ok for bloom ferment?

Come on scientific. Don't be close minded to things just because you haven't heard of them. You're a smart dude. Fermented fruit juice is a ready to use organic fertilizer for plants. I don't see any reason why pomegranates would be excluded from the list of fruit lol. Any reason for banana and Pom specifically?

Come on scientific. Don't be close minded to things just because you haven't heard of them. You're a smart dude. Fermented fruit juice is a ready to use organic fertilizer for plants. I don't see any reason why pomegranates would be excluded from the list of fruit lol. Any reason for banana and Pom specifically?

I have seen another guy here (Luweedgi) who is proudly brewing a big batch of glop in a bucket in his back yard. By all means do what you wanna and have fun with your grow, but "ferments" (I do know what they are, BTW) feel like a return to sympathetic magic and dark ages witches' brews to me.

It's not for everyone, but something about adding bacteria to something and allowing it to break it down to make it biologically available to the plant that makes me excited haha!

Edit: I noticed recently that I am more conscious to my plants receiving nutrients properly than my own body! Gardening is such a wonderful hobby.

Hey guys and gals.
So I found out about LABS and Ferments I can make at home on my own.
Specifically I found the Robertos Brew formula and directions for flower-power recipe. It says you can use fruits and-vegetables in a ferment.
I am wondering if I can use pomegranates in the ferment to make the flower power recipe.

Does anyone have experience using and making ferments? Can someone tell me if pomegranate and banana would be ok for bloom ferment?
Please let me know how this works im very interested in the idea

How do you think organic nutrients are made... haha you can buy brand label organic nutrients made the same way so some home made stuff is not a great deal.

So the only real question in fermenting is what is available in the fruit/veg as in macro & micro nutrients you are going to use to feed your plants !

To how you make your brew.

Well you stick to science and I'll stick to nature. I also compost and have worm bins.
What exactly is wrong with what my question was?

Sorry, man. There wasn't anything wrong with the question of course (though the guy who answered it may have an issue or two. ;))

To answer the question, throw anything you wanna in the pot. By the time the microbes eat it up and break it down and the plant is able to use what's left, it'll all be pretty much the same.

Back
Top Bottom