Purple Ghost Candy By Seedsman: Comparative Grow 2024 By Gwhunran

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman
Day 36 veg.
Sally grow area

The grow area is running normally.

Just changed out the first CO2 bottle and got lucky at the gas refill.
:)
They refilled it on the spot.
:cheesygrinsmiley:
I expected to drop it off as I had before.
:hmmmm:
🤠
I will shut down the CO2, and put the AC in vent mode to bring in ambient air, when I'm at the hospital. Just need my helper to keep the reservoirs topped up every day if possible and keep my fingers crossed nothing breaks. :hmmmm: :)

PGC day 36 veg (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 36 veg.

PGC day 36 veg (2).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 36 veg.

Those 4 are looking stellar, GW! Absolutely, stellar! :Rasta:

Those 4 are looking stellar, GW! Absolutely, stellar! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB. :) I'm torn between flipping them before or after the hospital.:hmmmm: I plan on cleaning them up low. Removing some nodes starting from the bottom as I've already been doing, and make my best guess about their stretch, and set the 2nd screen/net.:hmmmm: It's always a guess, unless the strain has been grown before. 🙄:):bong:

Purple Ghost Candy
Seedsman Comparative Grow 2024
Day 38 veg.
Sally grow area

The grow area is running normally. :)

The plants are looking good and I'm still guiding the limbs outward where possible, fiddling and pruning stuff in the middle, hoping for the best.🤠 The plants are growing fast and they require a lot of trimming and pruning daily to keep them somewhat in check. :hmmmm::oops: Loving it.:love::cheesygrinsmiley:

Still not sure how much above the canopy the 2nd screen will be set.:hmmmm: I'll have to look really hard at some of the other grows and see the stretch.:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

PGC day 38 veg (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 38 veg.

PGC day 38 veg (2).JPG

PGC day 38 veg (3).JPG

PGC day 38 veg (5).JPG

PGC day 38 veg (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 38 veg., Twisted Sisters in the front. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Purple Ghost Candy
Seedsman's Comparative Grow 2024
Day 40 veg.
Sally grow area

The 2nd screen framework has been set up. The 2nd screen will be set 10inches/ 25cm above the 1st screen.

I've turned the CO2 off until I get back from the hospital. The AC mode has been changed from re-circulate to vented mode, to bring in ambient CO2 and the dehumidifier is handling the RH just fine at the moment. On Monday, I'll put one of the 6" exhaust fans on a timer to bring in some fresh cool air during lights off.:hmmmm::):bong:

The plants are looking good and drinking a lot. 🤠:bong:

PGC day 40 veg (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 40 veg.

PGC day 40 veg (2).JPG

PGC day 40 veg (3).JPG

PGC day 40 veg (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 40 veg. Twisted Sisters in the front.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Purple Ghost Candy
Seedsman's Comparative Grow 2024
Day 40 veg.
Sally grow area

The 2nd screen framework has been set up. The 2nd screen will be set 10inches/ 25cm above the 1st screen.

I've turned the CO2 off until I get back from the hospital. The AC mode has been changed from re-circulate to vented mode, to bring in ambient CO2 and the dehumidifier is handling the RH just fine at the moment. On Monday, I'll put one of the 6" exhaust fans on a timer to bring in some fresh cool air during lights off.:hmmmm::):bong:

The plants are looking good and drinking a lot. 🤠:bong:

PGC day 40 veg (1).JPG

PGC day 40 veg (2).JPG

PGC day 40 veg (3).JPG

PGC day 40 veg (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 40 veg. Twisted Sisters in the front.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Good luck on the hospital visit bud! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Plants look great! You'll be back stronger in no time!

Cheers! :rollit:

Good luck on the hospital visit bud! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Plants look great! You'll be back stronger in no time!

Cheers! :rollit:
Thanks Wastei! :) I'm much stronger physically this time. I'd let myself waste away too much before going to the hospital last time.:oops:🙄 The surgeon said that it should be easier on me this time, mainly because of that.:)

Thanks Wastei! :) I'm much stronger physically this time. I'd let myself waste away too much before going to the hospital last time.:oops:🙄 The surgeon said that it should be easier on me this time, mainly because of that.:)
That's so good to hear! Going in the right direction! 😀

Cheers bud!

Well wishes on the surgery, GW.

Will you have someone to assist you with the plants while you recover?

Oh, and your plants -- WOW! :Rasta:

That's so good to hear! Going in the right direction! 😀

Cheers bud!
:) Yeah, I'm hoping this problem will stay fixed long enough for something else to get me.
Well wishes on the surgery, GW.

Will you have someone to assist you with the plants while you recover?

Oh, and your plants -- WOW! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB:)
My reluctant helper🙄, has womaned up, and is ready to go.🙄:cheesygrinsmiley: She will top up the reservoir every day, unless it's raining or wet.:hmmmm: Can't risk her taking a fall.:love: They can't go four days without having the res. topped up.:hmmmm::oops: I will change the res. on Monday, and that will give me some time to make sure it's good to go by Wednesday.:hmmmm::) If nothing breaks and the electricity stays on, they should be fine.:hmmmm::oops::cheesygrinsmiley:
I plan on flipping them asap when I get back home, as well as, kicking the CO2 back on.:hmmmm:🤠

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman
Comparative Grow 2024
Day 42 veg. Day 0 flip
Sally grow area

Reservoir change today. The recommended amounts of General Hydroponics three part liquid nutrients for 17 gallons in Late Growth. A spoonful of Epsom Salt and 60ml CalMag+ were added. The res. was PHed to 6-6.5 with 35 ml PH down.

The timers were reset on the lights and the reservoir water pumps to a 12/12 light schedule. Day 0 of flip.🤠

The 2nd screen was added to the frame and secured.

I decided to flip today along with the reservoir change because the girls look ready to start growing up.:hmmmm::) Just hope nothing breaks while I'm away.🙄

PGC day 42 veg 0 flower (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 42 veg. Day 0 flip.

PGC day 42 veg 0 flower (2).JPG

PGC day 42 veg 0 flower (3).JPG

PGC day 42 veg 0 flower (4).JPG

PGC day 42 veg 0 flower (5).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 42 veg. Day 0 flip. Underneath look, Twisted Sisters in front. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Congrats on the flip and good luck with the surgery and recovery

Congrats on the flip and good luck with the surgery and recovery
Thanks Lake :)
Happy flip and all the best for your surgery and recovery GR.
Thanks Carmen :)

My wife(helper) has made a few trips to the grow and has learned to top up the reservoirs.:) She'll only be making the trip if it's not raining or too wet, so hoping for dry weather.🙄 The PH may get outta whack, but I should be back before the plants are affected.:):bong:

Purple Ghost Candy
Flip +2
Sally grow area

I'm due to leave for the hospital and surgery at 1030, so I had a chance to check out the grow area this morning. :) Topped up the reservoir and added a little PH up. I hope nothing breaks while I'm away. 🙄
If the internet works okay, I'll be on 420 during my visit. Probably not today though. 🙄:bong:

PGC day 2 flower (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Flip day +2

PGC day 2 flower (2).JPG

PGC day 2 flower (3).JPG

PGC day 2 flower (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Flip day +2. Twisted Sisters in front. :) :bong:

Back
Top Bottom