San Francisco = Med Pot Mecca

Thepurplem0nkey

Ok, just got back from San Francisco. 80MPH all the way up abnd back, 5 hours each way....not too bad :) ANyway, I visited 2 clubs, although I passed several. FIrst off, let me say, that San Francisco is THE chill place to be. NOT ONLY becuase of their swinging med pot scene, but because its one of the friendliest, laid back, liberal places in America. If you are feeling stressed out about Bush, I suggest taking a trip to Frisco.
ANyway, upon arriving in Frisco, I checkled into my DELUXE econo lodge accomodations.....they were awesome. I know Econolodge sounds ghetto, and hell, most of the time it is....buit THIS little gem in Frisco, offers "suites'" on the internet for 10 bucks more than the regular room rattte...and their suits are just convertedf apartments, so for 80 bucksa night, the econo lodge offeres some PIMP ass accomodatins.
After checking in, I headed over to CAREGIVER CO OP, on Divisidero street, right in the Hiagh Ashbury district. By the way, Haight Aasberry is the TOTAL hippy mecca. If you are a hippy, than Haigh Asberry is where you should visit. THe club was AWESOME!!! FIrst of all, the people were extremely welcoming and inviting. THe weed was MUCH cheeper (20 buclks cheaper than whats out here), there was HUGE selection, and the place was swunging. About 15-20 patients were stitting at tables, playing Bingo, while the man on the stage shouted out numbers. THe winner recieved an 8th of primo bud. Once the winner won, hed roll his stash upo into joints and pass them around, and the game would start again. At 4:20pm, EVERY DAY, free joints are passed out in celebration. THewy had oils, jellies, edibles, of all kinds. The weed was PURE organic (IE: No chemical ferts), an the decor and socail aspect was amazing. 10/10! I've never met friendlier people. THe guard who checkled my apper work, said "Id shake your hand, but im cleaning my pipe", and sure enough, he was!!!! THe place was full of smokey goodness, as this place you can sit down and smoke, and the decor was amazing. THere is a huge mural on the wall of Adam and Eve, smoking joints and what not./ VEYR bautiful, and quite amusing. I was introduced to the counter men AND the owner, just out of curtousey. I HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS PLACE!!!!! I bought MangoMango, one of their top Indicas. SMoked this and WOW< was VERY fruity and tasty. I also bought Oaksterdam GOo (weed), their other to Indica. THis one hits instantly, and is extremely nice.

THe next place I went to was ALSO in the haight Ashberry district. It was called the Vapor Room. The guy at the dooir informed my caregiver and myself thast their club didnt accept doctors notes anymnore, just the San Francsico DEapartment of Health card, which I cant ge since I dont live inn that county, but he smiled anmd let us in ANYWAY, so P R O P S to the friendly guard at Vapor Brothers!! Thia placde was WICKED AWESOME in terms of selection. NOt many people hanging about. But prices were great. 30 bucks for a bvibig vial of Purple Kush Keif, and 50 bucls for an 8th. THEIR BEST INDICA!!!! THe guy weighed it out to 3.9, so he was generous, and this stuff was their best buddah!!! Very nioce club. They had huge margerine tubs full of cannabutter, and HUGE globs of hash. I ordered some Afghanni Skunk Hash, and theys liced off a gram for me!! W O W!!! At this palce, I ought an 8th of Blueberry, a sativa/indica mix. W O W!! 50 bucks and 8th. IO also bought a gram (but it looks like 2 grams) of Afghanni Hash, for 20 bucks. Its a solid chunk, and packs a mean Indica wallop.

NOw check this out. While mny girlfriend and I were just wnadering around Haight Ashberry, just checking out the shops, we walked into one of the MANY pipe shops, and I started to wander into a back sectino. THe Hindu lady standing behind the counter scolded me, and told me "YOu need card to enter"...I didnt know what they meant....then I realized...THERE WERE JARDS OF MARIJUANA, and edibile pot, inb the display case I was heading too. SO I showed her my note, and it was cool. ITs just crazy that in San Francisco, PIPE SHOPS ARE SELLING WEED to med users, as wellas pipes to normal users!!!!

ANyway, im going to go roll up some of that bluberry and Oakstersam Goo. SAN FRANCISCO ROCKS< and is THE place to go for GREAT cannabis clubs, and friendly people.
-PM

Rastoner, you are one lucky SOB!!!! Do you ever visit the Vapor Room, or any of those places? Free joints @ 4:20 at that one club! BTW, the people in Frisco are nice as hell...but when they get behind the whell, they are maniacs, and f'ing aholes!!! THEY LOVE TO HONK THEIR HORNS!! THe streets in Frisco are I N S A N E!!! THere are NO turn lanes, and when there ARE turn lanes, thers like, 3 or 4 of them right next to each other, all going the same way. TO to that off, if you can even FIND a parking spot, theres all sorts of crazy ass parking laws having to do with double parking! LMAO. Its my favorite city thoguh, I REALLY like it.
-PM

must.... visit.....

hey PM, glad you liked the city, it IS the place to be! Hopefully you can come up again sometime and maybe we can make a day out of visiting a ton of different clubs around the area.

SPty,
Next time I go up there, I will for sure give you a ring!!! I heard the club at Berkely is veyy good (price wise) but didnt have the time to make it over there. Id would be awesome to hit some clubs with a SF Native and especially one who can go into the clubs and smoke a J with me! Maybe in a few nonths (when I have some cash saved up), I'll plan another trip up that way! Likewise, if you ever find yourself in the Hollywood/LA Area, I can show you around to a few of the clubs down here. Not nearly as friendly or cheap, but unique in an LA manner none the less ;-)
-PM

PM,
Sounds like a plan to me. Yeah the Berkeley club probably has the most potent all around weed, and the prices are about the same as everywhere else around here (40-50 for a high grade 1/8). There's also a few other clubs that are even closer to me then the ones you mentioned (tho the Vapor Room is one of my favorite places) that sell (and i kid you NOT) the BEST brownies in ALL of California. As for sitting down and smokin that joint, I'm all for it!

Sounds like you got all the best parts of the San Francisco experience, hopefully next time you're up here I can maybe show you all around the Bay. Hell... if you thought SF was a cool city, wait till you get to Berkeley. Also, I will probably be down in the LA area sometime in the next month or two, and if/when that happens i will be sure to drop you a line leading up to that.

Anywho, glad you enjoyed NorCal and all of its finest products :D and i'm lookin forward to a club-day hopefully in the future.

east palo alto is awsome also there is no clubs but a whole lot of med pot users. both my neigbors are mm users and i didn't know till i saw them smoking a joint together it is cool we talk about the different clubs and yeah oaksterdam goo is good. yum. and anlso oakland has many good clubs too.

smokeymacpot said:
east palo alto is awsome also there is no clubs but a whole lot of med pot users. both my neigbors are mm users and i didn't know till i saw them smoking a joint together it is cool we talk about the different clubs and yeah oaksterdam goo is good. yum. and anlso oakland has many good clubs too.

Fsho smokey, Oakland has some good clubs too, but I'd have to say after all the raids and clubs getting closed back in June/July, SF prolly has the best now, the club on Mission Street in SF has just about every kind of weed listed on that menu in the General Talk forum, shit is nuts.
Btw, where in East Palo Alto you from, my gf used to live down in Menlo Park and one of my good friends lives in Atherton... I'm down there a lot, maybe some day we could hook up n smoke some blunts or somethin :cool:

Spty, definatly shoot me a PM when you come down to LA. I will be glad to take you to the Hollywood Club (COmpassionate Caregivers), although after visiting the SF cannabis clubs, you might be outraged by the prices LOL. Regardless, its worth a visit for the local strains. I stayed on LOMBARD STREET, Lombard and Divisidaro to be exact. I've been to SF a few times, and LOVE the scenery. THe traffic and oarking S U C K S, but with my disabled placcard, I WAS allowed to park at meters for as long as I want without pying, which did help on occsaion. Mind if I ask what the cost of living is up there? Im not sure id like to live IN San Francisco, but maybe in the subburbs outside of town? Since two of you guys posting here are from that area, I thought you might know ;-) Also, you guys might want to go to Peir 39, and go into their outrageousley expensive choclate heaven shop. Look for the RITTER SPORT chocllate bars, and buy the LIGHT BLUE (Alpine Milk CHocolate...it has a picture of a milk bucket and flowrs on its wrapper) choclate bar. If you lke chocolate, you will NOT regret it. Its the BEST German chocolate I have ever tasted, and I buy those by the dozen in Europe when I am over there. Esepcially tastey WHILE STONED!!!
-PM

Word PM,
Yeah, I'd love to check out the LA clubs and shit, I grew up down there in Anaheim but moved away when I was about 5, so it's always nice to get back down there. Price isn't really a factor for me as I have a very good job and make more then enough money to keep my weed habit up :D haha.

Also, cost of living... man dont get me started. If i remember correctly the SF Bay Area is the most expensive place in the country to live. However, it is also the BEST place in the country to live (thats just my opinion, im sure a lot of ppl think they live in the best place). Its damn expensive up here, but in my honest opinion, MORE then worth it. And like you said, DO NOT live IN the city, but its awesome to live NEAR the city, it all depends what kind of vibe you like and climate as well, the whole bay area differs widely from one place to another, its actually really very interesting the micro-climates we have here. I know this might not sound like much of a 'welcoming' letter bout the bay area, but it really is my favorite place to be, always, and from what you've visited it sounds like you've only gotten a little taste of what the Bay has to offer.

Oh, and about that chocolate stuff... I go to Pier 39 all the time, that place is SO FUCKING KICK ASS i cant even begin to describe it. Also, I dont know if u saw/or heard of some chocolate companies called Ghiradelli or SF Chocolate Company, but we are family friends with the owners of each company (the company my mom owned used to package ALL their products before they were shipped to stores), so we have a lifetime supply of all the Ghiradelli and SF Chocolate company treats we want... I kid you not, we have BOXES on top of BOXES at our house of extra G.D. Chocolate and all kinds of shit.... mmm... makin me hungry just thinking about it.

Ghiradelli or SF Chocolate Company, but we are family friends with the owners of each company

Spty, YOU LUCKY FUCKING BASTARD :laughtwo: Ghiradelli is one of my favorite "American" chocolates (I am a chocolate snob, and usualy only eat EUropean chocolates)!! TO have a lifetime supply...WOW! Id be like Barney from the simpsons....set up a converyer belt that dumps them all in my mouth as I lie on the floor 🪨
Spty, we REALLY need to get together if either one of us is in each others town. Ill sponser a fat ass bowl anyday!!!!
-PM

Back
Top Bottom