Sativex's targeted therapeutic indications

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
GW Pharmaceutical's lead product, Sativex, is targeted at several therapeutic indications. The chart below provides an overview of the indications under active development and their stage of development by geography.

pipeline_07.jpg

In addition to Sativex, GW has the following earlier stage programmes underway:

THCV
A novel cannabinoid product, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV), is in Phase I development. THCV has shown promise in pre-clinical studies as a potential treatment for obesity, diabetes and related metabolic disorders.

Otsuka Collaboration
Under a collaboration agreement with Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd, a range of GW cannabinoids are being researched as drug candidates within the field of CNS and oncology, with a view to selecting the most promising candidates for full clinical development, regulatory approval and global commercialization.

Source: GW Pharm.

GW Pharmaceutical's lead product, Sativex, is targeted at several therapeutic indications. The chart below provides an overview of the indications under active development and their stage of development by geography.

pipeline_07.jpg

In addition to Sativex, GW has the following earlier stage programmes underway:

THCV
A novel cannabinoid product, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV), is in Phase I development. THCV has shown promise in pre-clinical studies as a potential treatment for obesity, diabetes and related metabolic disorders.

Otsuka Collaboration
Under a collaboration agreement with Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd, a range of GW cannabinoids are being researched as drug candidates within the field of CNS and oncology, with a view to selecting the most promising candidates for full clinical development, regulatory approval and global commercialization.

Source: GW Pharm.
From my understanding THCV, Is a alkoloid found primarily in Hawaiian Cannabis
Its main characteristic is the rapidness your Medicine starts to work, usually by the
4th Toke, your already blasted, Which gives Hawaiian Cannabis its reputation for
Rapid Send Off. Used by GW Pharm. perhaps for the same reason:cool:

Back
Top Bottom