Sea of green set up

you can have one, or the other. you'll have to choose.

otherwise set up a fakie auto sog similar to what @Roy Growin is suggesting. if you wanna do a real one you'll need at least one extra grow space to mother a plant and do an actual proper sog from clones.

in a real sog clones are rooted for 2 - 3 wks and flipped immediately. plants are kept to the main stalk and produce one giant cola each per plant. buckets are kept small, generally only 2L or less. large hempy cups are popular for an sog method.

nowhere in there is a wilma useful for anything. if you wanna use the wilma look at scrog instead.
Okay so that’s kinda why I started this post. To get info on what’s highest yield vs shortest time and different mediums with different results etc.
as I’m new to all this I don’t know all the different outcomes.
So I’m looking to see what would suit me best.
Cheers.

this is 6 hempy plants in 2L pots - it looks like an sog but is a regular grow in actual fact.

full

that may be closer to what you are trying.
This is pretty spot on mate.

Okay so that’s kinda why I started this post. To get info on what’s highest yield vs shortest time and different mediums with different results etc.
as I’m new to all this I don’t know all the different outcomes.
So I’m looking to see what would suit me best.
Cheers.

it's good to look at as many methods as possible. i've changed grow styles 6 or so times over the years. different styles will suit different circumstances, and there is more than one way to get there.

This is pretty spot on mate.

thanks. you can accomplish something similar, either in hempy or in coco. it will take the same amount of time as a regular grow unfortunately. all those plants finish at about 3ft, they are not very large.

What sort of yield do you roughly get off 1 gal pots under 300w. Ounce each or there about?

it's best to think in terms of what the canopy or space you have will produce, as opposed to the individual plant.

just to throw another method at you, you may want to look at sips as well

i know i'm a bastard lol :laughtwo:

it's good to look at as many methods as possible. i've changed grow styles 6 or so times over the years. different styles will suit different circumstances, and there is more than one way to get there.

thanks. you can accomplish something similar, either in hempy or in coco. it will take the same amount of time as a regular grow unfortunately. all those plants finish at about 3ft, they are not very large.

it's best to think in terms of what the canopy or space you have will produce, as opposed to the individual plant.
Thanks for info man.

These are autos? Were they topped?

those will be topped and trained. training methods are a must. there are a few.
you can't maximize yield on a regular grow without training. unless you go right back to sog.

take a peak at quadlining , mainlining, and scrog training while we are overloading you with ideas .. :p

edit : i'm running a 5L hempy grow and will be caging them.

This is 9x 3L pots in 80cm tent, 250w - each plant produced 1.5-2oz, about 16oz total
those will be topped and trained. training methods are a must. there are a few.
you can't maximize yield on a regular grow without training. unless you go right back to
While I’ve got you both here, I have 3 photo plants sprouted 2 NL 1 critical. Do you think I could fit 3-4 untrained plants in 75x75 they would be roughly 5-6 weeks after sprouting (I can wait if they take longer to get into veg) medium is 1 biobizz soil 2 coco(reason being the soil sprouted a week before so put others in cock to catch up during veg) these were meant to go outside but I read I could get good results from a few untrained plants in that space.
Thanks for any info.
Newbie here obviously.
🤙🏻

While I’ve got you both here, I have 3 photo plants sprouted 2 NL 1 critical. Do you think I could fit 3-4 untrained plants in 75x75 they would be roughly 5-6 weeks after sprouting (I can wait if they take longer to get into veg) medium is 1 biobizz soil 2 coco(reason being the soil sprouted a week before so put others in cock to catch up during veg) these were meant to go outside but I read I could get good results from a few untrained plants in that space.
Thanks for any info.
Newbie here obviously.
probably too tight.
You think 2 untrained plants?

You think 2 untrained plants?

you could probably pull that off. all depends how long you veg. most plants take a minimum of 1 - 1.5 sq/ft. everyone tries to squeeze more.

a lot of folk would grow 1 plant trained well or scrogged in that size. a lot hinges on your grow method.

you could probably pull that off. all depends how long you veg. most plants take a minimum of 1 - 1.5 sq/ft. everyone tries to squeeze more.

a lot of folk would grow 1 plant trained well or scrogged in that size. a lot hinges on your grow method.
I’ve got one finishing up in there right now in Dwc, these were going out in garden I just kept reading how much nicer soil buds are and I’m intrigued. But thought to get same yield would need a very long veg, so thought maybe use 2-3 untrained rather than 1 trained.
According to square foot calculator there’s 6 square feet in 75x75.
Cheers bluter.

I’ve got one finishing up in there right now in Dwc, these were going out in garden I just kept reading how much nicer soil buds are and I’m intrigued. But thought to get same yield would need a very long veg, so thought maybe use 2-3 untrained rather than 1 trained.
According to square foot calculator there’s 6 square feet in 75x75.
Cheers bluter.
I was going to do one in Dwc and thought to try my hand in other methods rather than sticking them in garden (uk summers are hit and miss)

Back
Top Bottom