Seed order

Herbies was the fastest for me, about 5 days, Bonza is hit and miss, never know what your gonna get, Seedsman are good for retail packaging and shipping costs, Attitude is now my goto bank, way better promotions than any other bank when buying packs of seeds :thumb: saying that though any of the site sponsors are legit, never had a problem with any banks i have tried.
Also depending on location, from what i hear qld is the hardest to get seeds into ;)

Ok I'm a new indoor grower never ordered seeds before online!!! Witch is the best company to use and who is the cheapest I only got like a extra $20 rite now but I need to start some babies !!!!!! Anyone????

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

ive ordered with the attitudeseedbank in the UK since in opened approx 10yrs ago with about 15 orders coming through well, the 'tude' probably has the biggest selection of any bank in the world...100% recommended, seedsherenow.com has a great selection to & has only recently started shipping to oz, ive made 1 successful order with that group, seed-city.com in the uk is good too, thinktankextracts on instagram is another good group to order from, all the above may be paid for with CC

Bonza is last resort or pick and mix only for me, never know if you are getting the right thing. Im also an attitude user, its my goto bank for everything unless what i want is sold out, always the best promos and freebies too. The only thing is does Attitude take CC payments anymore? i have had to pay my last 6 orders with them by bank transfer, its an additional $20 on top from the bank charging fees but you also end up with the bank transfer promo which is usually at least another 4 seeds :thumb:

im surprised you having trouble with CC at the tude?, i know its sister seedbank The Choice Seedbank - Buy Cannabis Seeds Online | Best Marijuana Seeds UK will accept visa but no amex or mastercard, the choice seedbank also has different promos than the tude too...maybe worth a look,

:rofl: last time i checked it was the other way around with no visa but mastercard, doesnt bother me either way i pay, as i said you get an extra few seeds paying via bank :thumb: Bought from Choice a few times too, as you said different promos but its exactly the same company, if one is out of stock the other will be also. Tbh i have over 100 strains here already and dont need any more, just giving options to others :)

had friend who ordered from seed supreme, order arrived in due time in sealed breeders packs! all good, i ordered then & asked for seeds to be sent in original sealed breeders packs, order arrived 6wks later in plain generic baggies with strain type scribbled in unreadable marker pen...not impressed & will not order from that bank again!

Back
Top Bottom