Azimuth is the man on sips , im new with sips , what made the difference with top watering is it takes the guess work out of when to water & how much , wish u luck @BeyondClouds , take care & peace to all🤙✌️
Thank you dude. I know Azi is the man on this tech. Really glad to already have his eyes on those ladys, but as the saying goes: the more, the merrier :lot-o-toke::420::snowboating:

Hey y‘all :ciao: Pretty new member here. Saw you guys doing these crazy grows since winter 2022 and always thought that want to try this myself. And now i finally do.

SIPing BeyondClouds - The Journey Begins (A 420Magazine Rookie Tale)

Would love to hear your thoughts and get some input from you experts 😎 @Azimuth is already there😂 and backing me up 👍😎
Looking really good! Nice and lush. May want to keep an eye on the nutrients and their ph. I've found that downward cupping leaves are a sign that I've been too generous with the juice, and not leery enough with the ph pen.

SIP's, eh ? :love:

Malawi x Panama on the left, 5' of string.

Cafe Racer on the right, shy of 8' of string.

5 June Malawi x Panama and Cafe Racer hanging.jpg

Cheers

Gorgeous harvest!

so this time my plants went perfect my soil it MINT!! and im falling out with sips, now im complaining there is too much growth, i tryed to starve em water but i am now faced with 6foot plants that are now falling out the room like sideshow bobs hairdo, im now getting a net to fit and string cause its a banana split!! i had to share it haha i have colas like my bloody ARM in organics

Back
Top Bottom