The Everything SWICK Club: 2023 And Beyond

The description states that it redirects runoff back up to the plant. Do you topwater or fill from below?
It looks like a neater version of the swicky plate idea, do you agree? I mean they are R2k a pop here, so If I decide to swick again, my basic set up should work fine. I would just need to get the balance with top watering right, to prevent the calcium problems. What do you think?

Here's my swicking trio on their Flip + 33.

NT 5-3-24 F33 sidedoor tent.jpg

Hash Lover, left. Blue Cindy, right. Lemon Bubble, rear.
I’d call that successful, swick club membership dues paid in full :cheesygrinsmiley:

The description states that it redirects runoff back up to the plant. Do you topwater or fill from below?
They're meant to be fed from the bottom Gee. I'm not sure why they describe it that way. Although if you top-watered to run-off, the run-off would go into the base and be sucked back up by the wick lines.

They're meant to be fed from the bottom Gee. I'm not sure why they describe it that way. Although if you top-watered to run-off, the run-off would go into the base and be sucked back up by the wick lines.
Thanks GDB👊

It looks like a neater version of the swicky plate idea, do you agree? I mean they are R2k a pop here, so If I decide to swick again, my basic set up should work fine. I would just need to get the balance with top watering right, to prevent the calcium problems. What do you think?
It does look like a neater version. I'm still going to try swicking again one day, but I'm going to fill the res via top watering next time. Completely to negate the calcium problem.

It does look like a neater version. I'm still going to try swicking again one day, but I'm going to fill the res via top watering next time. Completely to negate the calcium problem.
I want to try again too sometime.

Back
Top Bottom