Sobergrower 2022 Bruce Banner Midway

I wandered away, life stuff not lack of interest. Congratulations.

Do you have any pics, personal or googled, that illustrate what your hopes/expectations were for this grow?

Were these clones...? that's how I recall it and can't find it in the thread for some reason. Do you feel this cultv. gen to be very stable, limited pheno variance?

I wish the best for your 'customers', and that they benefit greatly from your love for them in Cannabis form!

I wandered away, life stuff not lack of interest. Congratulations.

Do you have any pics, personal or googled, that illustrate what your hopes/expectations were for this grow?

Were these clones...? that's how I recall it and can't find it in the thread for some reason. Do you feel this cultv. gen to be very stable, limited pheno variance?

I wish the best for your 'customers', and that they benefit greatly from your love for them in Cannabis form!

Hey Rd,

I was not overly impressed with this grow. I was hoping for a pound and a half of good dense nugs. I think I was either just shy or slightly over the one pound mark. Buds were not as well formed as I would have liked. My family and friend don’t seem to mind though. They tell me it smokes smooth and gives a good buz.

They were from clone. I had grown the original seed along with a Girl Scout Cookie seed and had some problems with timers failing when we had power outages. I decided to give it another run via the mother I had taken and clones she so freely gave.

I also did not adjust for PH the entire grow. I think this affected the nutrient uptake dramatically. I won’t do that again. I also didn’t use fluvic or kelp on this grow and only added the Great White. I think these two adds are beneficial.

Peace……SG

I still have one or two seeds of this strain and may give it another try.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal in Grow Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom