South African Strains

WOW looks like there are Many SA members on :420:.....Where are you guys i would like to see you post and Represent more!!

:thumb:

Good day to you sir, thought I would represent a little see below from my most recent grow, the seeds came from some truly terrible outdoor Majat and when she was finished my word its hands down top 5 plants I have ever smoked which I think adds to my theory that we have some amazing strains and mixes down here but just grown sooooooo badly, anywhoo so see below pics her nickname was "Fast Eddie" as she was 2 weeks younger than the rest but grew almost twice the size in a very short time plant was Topped and grown outdoors under our beautiful African sun.

photo_2384.JPG

photo_3315.JPG

photo_1447.JPG

photo_4253.JPG

Good day to you sir, thought I would represent a little see below from my most recent grow, the seeds came from some truly terrible outdoor Majat and when she was finished my word its hands down top 5 plants I have ever smoked which I think adds to my theory that we have some amazing strains and mixes down here but just grown sooooooo badly, anywhoo so see below pics her nickname was "Fast Eddie" as she was 2 weeks younger than the rest but grew almost twice the size in a very short time plant was Topped and grown outdoors under our beautiful African sun.

[

Awe Bra...

So good to hear the SA lingo around here...Your plants look Great man. :thumb:

YES i have always been saying the same thing, we have a HUGE lack of "Proper" growers here, most weed is just grown in a velt somewhere behind some guys house and for the most you can see it by the weed we buy, look don't get me wrong we also have som DANK it is just you pay a shit load of money to get it.

Have you thought of a grow journal, you should with them nice plants of yours...

Well thanks for the feedback come round to my journal and bring the SA vibe with you...

Here is my Current Lady...

P1080596.jpg
P1080576.jpg
P1080615.jpg
P1080614.jpg
P1080602.jpg
P1080599.jpg

Best and Blessed!!

:adore: :420:

I am trying to secure a wide variety of landrace seeds out of Africa. Does anyone know any breeders or seed banks that might be a good place to look? Specifically, I am looking for unique highs or phenos with unique characteristics for my own seed breeding program.

Any help on pointing me in the right direction is greatly appreciated.

Whats up Bro's. I'm a Cape Town local and I've been smoking weed for about 3 or so years now. I've only had bad negative experiences with it by this I mean cheap and poor-quality products because my history of weed comes mostly from parties and getting my supply from inexperienced dealers and where I'm from outdoor is like the only sort you can obtain because of how much cheaper and more frequently available it is. I want to get out of this and try something really good and I'm wondering if there is anyone with quality weed preferably indoor or at the least a good strain. Thanks.

Hi, I'm new in southern suburbs. So far I've only managed to get some low quality skank from a dude at the taxi rank. Struggling to get a good contact.

Hi, I'm new in southern suburbs. So far I've only managed to get some low quality skank from a dude at the taxi rank. Struggling to get a good contact.

My bru these ouens just sell "skunk, kush or cheese". It is like they guess what it is then just gooi. I bought a mooi outdoor section for R800 which is 60g "kush", it is alright but the dealers always take you for a nai.

Hi guys i'm new to the forum.
Just want to say we get some dank ass weed in South Africa.
Like for instance some of the strains i get are

Grape Fruit Sour Diesel,
Church,
UK Cheese,
Dutch Passion Blue Berry,
Seed Man Blue Berry,
White Rhino
and some supper silver Haze :)

Howzit!

South African in Durbs, got some Jack H growing and some swazi in the back under an outdoor scrog.

I still pick up those bankies! R100 bucks for one now, and you never know what you gonna get, lucky packet weed hey, love it, sometimes :lot-o-toke:

Well have a laka day guys, looks like another cracker ofa day here, plants are loving the hot weather and thunder showers. Stoked!

IMG_156528.JPG
IMG_156428.JPG
IMG_156329.JPG
IMG_156230.JPG
IMG_156124.JPG

Back
Top Bottom