stagione 2014 outdoor

I will post some links for you to read on pre flowers & you may wish to use the language translator to assist you which i linked to you thread.

Io posto alcuni link per voi a leggere sui fiori pre e si potrebbe desiderare di usare il traduttore di lingua per assistere l'utente che ho legato a te filo.

How do I determine a female sex plant from a male?

Female pre flowers.
Pre-flowering?

Female pre flowers.
50 Days In Veg - Female Preflower Macro

I see what you mean by carpinus betulus nord and fagus sylvatica dawich looking the same at a glance thank you for pointing that out for me.

Capisco cosa intendi per Carpinus betulus nord e Fagus sylvatica dawich guardando lo stesso a colpo d'occhio grazie per la segnalazione per me.

Alluvional soil sounds very nice indeed and i only wish my own garden soil was as good.

Terreno alluvionale suona davvero molto bella e vorrei solo che il mio terreno del giardino era buono.

:thumb:
I will post some links for you to read on pre flowers & you may wish to use the language translator to assist you which i linked to you thread.

Io posto alcuni link per voi a leggere sui fiori pre e si potrebbe desiderare di usare il traduttore di lingua per assistere l'utente che ho legato a te filo.

How do I determine a female sex plant from a male?

Female pre flowers.
Pre-flowering?

Female pre flowers.
50 Days In Veg - Female Preflower Macro

I see what you mean by carpinus betulus nord and fagus sylvatica dawich looking the same at a glance thank you for pointing that out for me.

Capisco cosa intendi per Carpinus betulus nord e Fagus sylvatica dawich guardando lo stesso a colpo d'occhio grazie per la segnalazione per me.

Alluvional soil sounds very nice indeed and i only wish my own garden soil was as good.

Terreno alluvionale suona davvero molto bella e vorrei solo che il mio terreno del giardino era buono.
thank you for the links AMICO MIO whot is this? male preflower realy?
SDC10023_3_.JPG
for othe 2 plants we waiting i don t see preflowers but start streching the branchs
SDC10027_2_.JPG
SDC100251.JPG
THE FRUITY JUICE CAMIN WERY STRONG
SDC100313.JPG
i see 2014 season fantastic
now i have some dubs is possibol cut the firsts 4 branchs and leafs down plants? because don t take good sun what you think? (PLANTS MAKE 20 INTERNOOD + OR -) see you next week:thumb::Namaste:

this is the day of the girls the small one of ruderalis s. is a girl
SDC100444.JPG
:cheer: other 2 plants of R.S. 1 is a boy 1 not make preflover and i don t cut the boy because make cry my heart(no make sensimilla but no problem for my) a new photo by fruity j. whit fat fingers:thumb:
SDC100493.JPG
and i have other 2 plants today make preflowers this is one
SDC100521.JPG
two girls:love: the seeds are 5 years old and i not remember the strain(maby mexican sativa) after 60 day of seed are more 2 meters higt:thumb:sensi seed make wery good job for some problems for my no possible post animore ( maby 3 or 4 monphs) special thanks fuzzy duck:Namaste::thanks:

all plants looking good this ruderalis s.
SDC100213.JPG
and one big fat leaf of fruity j.
SDC10033_4_.JPG
and this without name (maby sativa?)now is 270 centimeter:thumb:
SDC10040_2_.JPG
i have cut the brancs down this only the top of brancs cutting
SDC10021_4_.JPG
and make this giob
SDC10025_2_.JPG
now i have plenty girls:thumb:

Sorry its been awhile since i last replied Tony as i get a little bit of forum burn out & need a little while to rest :thumb:

The garden is looking very well along with the progress of the plants.

Fuzzy, I just have to let you know your generosity is nearly unparallelled here on 420; breaking the language barrier.
I'm subbed Tony & your written english is more understandable than a lot of people's spoken english who were born & raised here in the US.

Sorry its been awhile since i last replied Tony as i get a little bit of forum burn out & need a little while to rest :thumb:

The garden is looking very well along with the progress of the plants.
no problem fuzzy you are the best:thumb::thumb::Namaste::Namaste: my problem is thetall of plant for this i make this job
SDC10031_3_.JPG
SDC100361.JPG
and same job on same branchs
SDC10031_3_.JPG
and this is the situation of the clones (no one is dead):goodjob:
SDC10023_4_.JPG
today my friend (no grower) give me this
SDC100372.JPG
is not coca cola:yahoo: but organic fertylizer i dont no the name but i see the NPK is 2.0 7 4 is good or not because some leafs down of plant(only one lookyng yellow) i dont ave any other nutes and i don t wont buy nutes

no problem fuzzy you are the best:thumb::thumb::Namaste::Namaste: my problem is thetall of plant for this i make this job
SDC10031_3_.JPG
SDC100361.JPG
and same job on same branchs
SDC10031_3_.JPG
and this is the situation of the clones (no one is dead):goodjob:
SDC10023_4_.JPG
today my friend (no grower) give me this
SDC100372.JPG
is not coca cola:yahoo: but organic fertylizer i dont no the name but i see the NPK is 2.0 7 4 is good or not because some leafs down of plant(only one lookyng yellow) i dont ave any other nutes and i don t wont buy nutes
sorry this is the photo of the branchs supercropped
SDC10040_3_.JPG
and if is the problem for some peoples because i don t speek good english tell me and i clos this thread and no open any other threads

Yes i am familiar with stem bending it is a practise used in super cropping and i believe for extra yield :thumb:

I have heard of it done to help control height issue's but i have never really seen end results to see how well the method performs ?

The fertilizer your friend gave you, i would ask him on ratio of application before using it...

I do not see any harm in giving out door plants a little feed once a week as it will more than likely benefit health of plants.

Sì, io sono a conoscenza piegatura è una pratica usata in super-ritaglio e credo di rendimento supplementare staminali: thumb:

Ho sentito parlare fatto per aiutare questione l'altezza del controllo di, ma non ho mai visto veramente risultati finali per vedere come il metodo esegue?

Il fertilizzante tuo amico ti ha dato, io lo chiederei in rapporto di applicazione prima di usarlo ...

Non vedo alcun male nel dare out impianti delle porte un po 'di alimentazione una volta a settimana in quanto sarà più che probabile beneficio della salute delle piante.

: 32:
Yes i am familiar with stem bending it is a practise used in super cropping and i believe for extra yield :thumb:

I have heard of it done to help control height issue's but i have never really seen end results to see how well the method performs ?

The fertilizer your friend gave you, i would ask him on ratio of application before using it...

I do not see any harm in giving out door plants a little feed once a week as it will more than likely benefit health of plants.

Sì, io sono a conoscenza piegatura è una pratica usata in super-ritaglio e credo di rendimento supplementare staminali: thumb:

Ho sentito parlare fatto per aiutare questione l'altezza del controllo di, ma non ho mai visto veramente risultati finali per vedere come il metodo esegue?

Il fertilizzante tuo amico ti ha dato, io lo chiederei in rapporto di applicazione prima di usarlo ...

Non vedo alcun male nel dare out impianti delle porte un po 'di alimentazione una volta a settimana in quanto sarà più che probabile beneficio della salute delle piante.
hi fuzzy the situation is totally out of control the grow space (4 meters X 4 meters X 3 meters is totally occuped of 2 crazy plants no more possibol enter with my body in this space look like a gyungle
SDC10023_5_.JPG
and cropped the ramifications don t resolve problem i have cropped this 3 hours before make this pictur look this crazi plant
SDC10022_3_.JPG
this is not a plant but is a kobra snake
SDC10035_3_.JPG
maby is better don t give nutrients

Maybe not.

Mmm going to need a little time to think about this...

I'll get back to you in the next 24 to 48 hours once i've pondered on the situation !

Mmm avrà bisogno di un po 'di tempo per pensare a questo ...

Tornerò a voi in 24 o 48 ore successive una volta che ho riflettuto sulla situazione!

:thumb:a new up this is the situation of f. juice cropped point
SDC10033_7_.JPG
the second branchs need go up
SDC10030_3_.JPG
and the top
SDC10035_4_.JPG
and this is my little jungle
SDC10033_6_.JPG
and the big jungle
SDC10028_2_1.JPG
now i have one question this plants for me caming too mutch tall but i have only this quality of seeds and i don t have experience with any other seed and seedbank and the next season i wont testyng autoflowering seed pleace give me one or more name good autoflovering seed and names of seedbank thank you:420::Namaste:

sorry i have one other questyon one plant on all tops of the brancs start make a little flower (only one or two flowers ewery top i see )now the questyon is start to flowering stage or not?

Yes, the full name is Heavyweight Seeds Fast & Vast Auto Feminized.

"Fast & Vast Auto Feminized Cannabis Seeds by Heavyweight Seeds: If you're looking for maximum yields and maximum potency in an auto-flowering strain then look no further. Fast was the first hurdle for Heavyweight, taking a sturdy white dwarf and crossing it with an auto skunk that would reach its full potential in 7 careful weeks, and then the vast came when further crossing with a powerful Afghani auto. Great care has been taken to ensure that the high yields are not at the expense of quality, the long thick buds covered in sparkling crystals produce a high quality soft and sweet smoke with spicy undertones. The effect is very fast and knockout, leading to a long relaxed stone. Don't expect Fast and Vast to perform like any ordinary auto, for this is no ordinary auto, it's a Heavyweight Auto!"

Yes, the full name is Heavyweight Seeds Fast & Vast Auto Feminized.

"Fast & Vast Auto Feminized Cannabis Seeds by Heavyweight Seeds: If you're looking for maximum yields and maximum potency in an auto-flowering strain then look no further. Fast was the first hurdle for Heavyweight, taking a sturdy white dwarf and crossing it with an auto skunk that would reach its full potential in 7 careful weeks, and then the vast came when further crossing with a powerful Afghani auto. Great care has been taken to ensure that the high yields are not at the expense of quality, the long thick buds covered in sparkling crystals produce a high quality soft and sweet smoke with spicy undertones. The effect is very fast and knockout, leading to a long relaxed stone. Don't expect Fast and Vast to perform like any ordinary auto, for this is no ordinary auto, it's a Heavyweight Auto!"
is not my interestyng high yelds but i lyke soft and sweet smoke only thank you for informations

Back
Top Bottom