Strange effect

BobbyZ

Can we discuss an effect that cannabis has on me “sometimes”...
I’ve been medicating for approximately 2 years. That being said, I was all highbrow about my views on cannabis and now very ashamed of what my preconceived notions and government education had been for 40 years... It has truly been a miracle in my life and is quick to remind me of what I don’t know.
Here’s my question, every once in a blue moon a typical high will hit me so hard it will literally shut my body down. I’m talking tunnel vision starts closing in, my mind tells me your f’d, I can barely make it to a suitable place and pass out. Then a full on body sweat that only a cold bathroom tile floor can accommodate. It shuts me down so hard, I can’t make it to the bed 10 feet away. 20 minutes later, when I’m sure I’m not dead, I can get off the pool of sweat on the tile floor and drag myself to bed. The next day, I’m refreshed as ever... with this type of reaction (rare) I’m to paranoid to smoke anywhere but at home. This happens 1 out 50 times I smoke. I live in a place where I can’t really discuss such an issue with anyone. Let me know if I’m crazy, LOL...

What are u smoking?
How are u smoking, consuming it?
How much are u smoking?
Have you tried infused Canna oil?
Is it random or in conjunction to a new strain/med you are trying?

Lots of factors at play, like to know more if I can my friend

Just smoking it from a bowl. No mixtures. I haven’t really narrowed it down to a strain. It happens with many differnt strains. I don’t really smoke a lot. 1-3 small bowls a night, within 4-5 hours. Super low tolerance maybe?
The creep effect of edibles scares me. I have made RSO, it made me to sleepy. I would say it is totally random when it hits me.

Maybe try less hits, I'll do 2 or 3 hits and I get pretty high

Oils/capsules isn't really edibles. Especially when u make them
I like the oil capsules best because there is no IM WASTED in the buzz
Lots of edibles have tincture or much more THC in them and can be very intense, when u make your own oils, and I'm referring to Olive oil or coconut oil or grape seed oil, you control the strength of it

What are you trying to control with this medicine??

I've had bells palsy twice, I run a business, I have two young children, and a nurse wife currently on night shift. So my stress level and anger was freakin off the charts and it was doing some serious damage to my health. I just need something other than damaging alcohol to help bring me and my family some peace, stress relief, and sleep. Thanks for your comments by the way. I take it you thinking maybe I may be over indulging sometimes... Oh and paranoia and angixety hit me hard sometimes. When that happens, I'm learning to shut up and willfully change my thoughts.

I've had bells palsy twice, I run a business, I have two young children, and a nurse wife currently on night shift. So my stress level and anger was freakin off the charts and it was doing some serious damage to my health. I just need something other than damaging alcohol to help bring me and my family some peace, stress relief, and sleep. Thanks for your comments by the way. I take it you thinking maybe I may be over indulging sometimes... Oh and paranoia and angixety hit me hard sometimes. When that happens, I'm learning to shut up and willfully change my thoughts.
Ya, I'd say maybe hitting it a bit hard, pun intended...lol

Also maybe a non anxiety strain can help

What are u smoking, strain wise? Are they from a dispensary?

Also really look into infused oils, it's my go to med, very calming and not the intense high like smoking

I've never enjoyed couch lock so I've tried to stay with what is currently referred to as more Sativa.
I'm in the Bible belt, so I am limited to what I can farm. That doesn't bother me. I'm somewhat new to this and have been getting seeds from CK. I've got no complaints about what I'm able to do with their product. I'm growing out the CK catalogue 2 beans and 4 plants at a time. So what ever they have, I've got the beans... The last time an episode hit me was with their cheese. Currently enjoy CaliOGKush, CC, cheese, & WW.I'm really just enjoying trying them all. Growing GreenCk and Sour D currently. I grew the random autos pack, but never knew what the heck I was growing.
Oh I'm a night smoker and have to stay clear headed during business hours...

Look into the infused oils they work wonders

Have you tried their CBDutch Treat? It's a great smoke, good THC and high CBD which helps with anxiety as well

That caliogkush sounds great

I'd say try a bit less when u smoke and try some oils

Only need 8-16gr of dry flower and 1/2-1cup of olive oil, you will be surprised how it will help u sleep and relax, especially an indica Dom strain

I can only offer advice on edibles as I don't smoke very often. Sometimes I have the same affect as you - once in a while it hits me hard, though most times it doesn't. I made some Fresh Harvest olive oil a couple of weeks ago and thought it wasn't very potent... until two days ago. I had the normal nightly dose, but this time I had it with a bowl of cereal because I was hungry and too tired to make myself something else. POW - it hit me hard. I'm not sure if what you're eating makes a difference while smoking, but I know it does with edibles.

I agree with Chris Scorpio regarding oil and edibles - they're so discreet and easy. You might have to ask your partner to take the kids somewhere while you decarb and process the flower because that part really smells up the house. I use a tCheck tester to know exactly what the dosage is I'm taking.

Back
Top Bottom