T-Shirt design

Here's one for Doc, a true innovator and a trailblazer :)

Awesome! This is great! :thumb:

Definitely going to have to put some up for sale. I would definitely by some T-Shirts.

Mucha was, definitely, a great influence. There was a phase where I'd paint Art Nouveau elements almost into anything.

There's also some Norman Rockwell in it. Search his illustrations for "Post" and you'll notice the circle background in many of his covers. I think that's how he'd do it, if he was alive today.
This Doc tribute does have a Rockwell feel to it. It also has an Alvarado (photographer/digitalart) feel to it.

Color sketch for a wall painting.

ivy3.jpg

White Widow's good (my current fav), but I was thinking give her a tan and call her Panama Red. Awesome work!

Very impressive Croatsan, you're very talented. You should definitely continue this side of your creative outlet. :thumb:

Holy crap, your website stuff is amaze balls. LOVE the String Theory one.:bravo:

Thanks Nunu. Illustration and Concept art is what I do for a living, I hope I'll continue doing it for some time.

If you'd like to see more of my stuff, website is in my profile.

:thanks:

Wow Croatsan! I just saw this and went to check out your website. Love your work!

I'm binge-watching "Game of Thrones", and before that went through the "Lord of the Rings", including "The Hobbit". I've, also, seen a thread where "Crop King Seeds" just renewed their sponsorship, and the image just came at me, so I've decided to do my take on their logo.

This is how it would, probably, look if they were stationed in, say, Middle Earth. :)

Crop_King_2_Web.jpg

Nice looking Interpretation of the CK logo Croatsan :thumb:

Big fan of Game of Thrones and George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire :thumb:

Now hit this :passitleft: and enjoy your day

Back
Top Bottom