Tangerine Dream - Big Band - Critical Kali Mist - Blue Hash - Hydroponic Grow

Thanks Luvpiff....
I am a ways behind you, but here's a pic of mine. I must have the ancient model of the bloombox. I haven't really seen alot like it. It has 3 popup control switches. I bought it with a nice 18 spot hydro cloner, and huge box full of nutes and grow medium, pots, etc., extra carbon filter, all pumps, stones, hardware, and instructions. I got a steal off of craigslist locally for $450!!! That's the best thing to happen to me in a while, even if it is ancient!!! This is my first grow in this box and everything is fun as hell!!! Journals like yours give me some great hope and expectations!!! Thanks for all the hints and guidelines!
003717.JPG

Wow u got a great deal!! Ur gals look very happy in ur box my friend :bravo:. No prob...If theres anything I can help with feel free to drop a line. There are a few bcnl growers that sub'd on my last and current journals that are very knowledgable and have helped me out tremendously and Im sure they will do the same for you if u feel ur in a bind. :thumb:

Don't know exactly Rupertone. I'm letting the girls take their natural course...if I had to guess I would say:
big band 1 and blue hash - 3-4wks
Big band 2 - 3-5wks
Diesel- 4-5wks
Critical Kali- 5-6wks

Hey Luvpiff, Im in my starting my 10th week on the flower side of my bloom box, i know you said you had 3-6weeks left on yours, since the bcnl feeding chart only goes to the 8th week....the remaining weeks just flushing? no nuts?

Ive been watching your last couple journals, you've help me out a lot thanks and keep up the good grows!

Hey Luvpiff, Im in my starting my 10th week on the flower side of my bloom box, i know you said you had 3-6weeks left on yours, since the bcnl feeding chart only goes to the 8th week....the remaining weeks just flushing? no nuts?

Ive been watching your last couple journals, you've help me out a lot thanks and keep up the good grows!

Glad I can help Rupertone...I would only flush if they look almost ready, if not a light feeding wont hurt.

Day 1 of wk 11
I didnt think it would take this long for big band 1&2 and blue hash. Comments pls if u see a difference in big band 1. To me she seems frozen but idk. Blue Hash smells like juicy fruit gum, BigBand 2 smells piney and diesel smells like a citrus pine. I did a major inspection on Big Band 1 but I couldnt find anything wrong with her. No mould, ph is good (5.6) temps are 77 degrees Rh is 42%. If anyone has any info on stalled flowering please feel free to drop a line.
IMAG03795.jpg
IMAG03824.jpg

Critical cali starting to flower
IMAG03807.jpg

Blue Hash
IMAG03836.jpg

lookin good luvpiff! That bluehash looks nice and plump! hey at what stage did yours finally stop growing height wise? I'm about to be in the lights in early week 5 and starting to worry a lil bit. just the outside edges, my shorties and in center. I can touch the glass and doesn't feel that hot to me. Yours are looking awesome!

lookin good luvpiff! That bluehash looks nice and plump! hey at what stage did yours finally stop growing height wise? I'm about to be in the lights in early week 5 and starting to worry a lil bit. just the outside edges, my shorties and in center. I can touch the glass and doesn't feel that hot to me. Yours are looking awesome!

Thx Clintboxer, Are u topping ur plants? I topped BH and BB 1 and transplanting them to 12/12 after 10 ten days of veg. Diesel was not topped but transplanted to 12/12 the same way. that will help with the height restrictions. And yes ur right about the glass not being too hot. If ur in week 5 they still might grow taller depending if u have a sativa or indica dom strain. show me a pic so I can get a better look.

Update:
Big Band 1 is speeding up her growth
IMAG04028.jpg

BH is almost ready...I would say another 10 days
IMAG03999.jpg

BB 2... 2-3 more weeks til harvest
IMAG04016.jpg

Critica kali
IMAG04035.jpg

For got to take a pic of the diesel...she is really sticky and stinky. she def dominates all the other strains as far as odor.

Looking really sticky and dank - nice looking buddage, Luvpiff! :thumb:

Thx Xlr8! The sample I took is from blue hash. She is def sticky icky with a powerful scent of blueberry. I almost wanted too eat it lol... Haven't smoked her yet but plan on doing so after a thorough drying ina couple of days. I would speed dry her but I dont wanna rush her at this point. Thx for the good vibes brotha!

Look'in sweet buddy:thumb:

Thanks bro, glad to help anytime:thumb::thanks:

Day one of wk 12...:icon_roll
Ph 6.0
Rh 44%
Girls are not at peak ripeness as of yet which I think is odd for Blue hash becuz she is a indica dominant strain. Im gonna wait til she is at about 50-60% amber , sativas (2 critical kali, 2 Big band and Diesel will be chopped at about 80/20 milky/amber.

Update:
Big band 1 trichs are cloudy
Big band 2 trichs are turning cloudy
Blue hash trichs are cloudy 20% amber
Diesel trichs are still clear
Critical kali is no where near done.
The smell is super potent...can't wait to try them all.

Back
Top Bottom