Test Question

TK-Stoner

Ok, So yesterday i had to take a piss test for this new job i'm going for. Well Its not one of those ones where you can have a person do it for you and turn it in you go right into the doctors office and they stick you in the room and make you empty your pants... which sucks b/c they took my visine from me which i was going to do to give myself a little insurance... Well whats my odds of passing?

Last time i toked was 15 days before the test and i hadn't for a week before that and i didn't do it too much b/c i knew i might have to take a piss test.

I drank 3 glasses of water and 2 glasses of ginger ale b/c my stomach was making me sick from worring about this shit. I pissed i think a total of 3 times before the test maybe 4.. i eat lunch and then took the test... what am i looking at here?

maybe he took a picture?

Rastoner said:
Shoulda fuckin hid the bottle of piss between your sack, thats what I did and I got away with it. The doctor didn't make you take off your undies, did he?

You know those doctors are perverts sometimes.

I once had one of those some-ma-bitches grab my nuts. Not only that the fucker told me to turn my head and "COUGH"? what the fuck was that? I have no idea what he did when I turned but I bet he licked them.

Never again....

Anybody tried Niacine pills? My friend says they work, and I witnessed him pass a drug test and smoked on the same day of the test... he says to take them 2 days before the test... but I've got probation coming up and I want to be sure.

Thanks guys, i haven't heard back yet, but i'm prying....

oh, when would be enough time on the DEA drug testing time sheet it says anywhere from 1day to 5weeks...

I wanna get a JOB! lol, does a positive test go on your perminate record? or should i have no problem with passing... its going on week 3 on monday the 1st... If a job does a back ground check will that come up as saying i failed a drug screen?

when i got my last job ( im a daily smoker) i smoked 2 days before the test and all i drank was water n i passed
it was prolly 3 gallons over those 2 days but water did it for me in 2 days flat

Back
Top Bottom