Thank you Kansas!

1g for vapes costs 32$ + 10$ for the Fees, and Taxes, and then $1.20 Gas Charge.
Live resin 48$ + 12$ and 1.15$
Ofc I don't go with the lowest, and cheapest on the market (not saying anything here), I go with connoisseur vapes/flowers, as I'm more into terpes, than I am fake flavorings.

The trailer. I want everyone to understand how dangerous your cell phone is in that it tracks your every movement and puts the information about where you have gone and who you have gathered with, in the public view. In regards to the 2020 election, this data was put to good use to find how who stole the election and how they did it. When the right gets back into power, there are at least 2000 people in a whole lot of trouble. In regards to our hobby... be careful that your device doesn't end up implicating you in something.
This is true as a cell phone pings off the closest tower. But if you know you're going to do something wrong.... wouldn't you remove the battery from your cell phone ? I would!

The vapes I buy are around 25 with tax for a gram! I love them and they’re Reasonably priced!

image.jpg
This is true as a cell phone pings off the closest tower. But if you know you're going to do something wrong.... wouldn't you remove the battery from your cell phone ? I would!
Or burner phone

The real question is, do you think that smart mouth idiot's ego can stand losing twice? I hope he runs, though. I can't wait to hear that fat a$$ loser whining about being cheated again when he loses! :D Rich spoiled brat..... :cough:

This opinion coming from the side that thinks "Monkeypox" is racist and men can get pregnant is classic.
I’m not gonna argue about this anymore I think you’re wrong

HAHA! Exactly what someone would say when they're wrong and have nothing left to contribute. I think you're tired and need to go to bed. The Biden crime family is guilty of everything they tried to pin on Trump. Joe and Hunter Biden are a national security threat. This is the true reason the democrats, NATO and Ukraine goaded Russia into war. The democrats and other deep state republicans have been using Ukraine to commit insane criminal deals with other countries. Most of these deals dealt with Energy and rare Earth minerals. Trump new all of this and is the reason he tried to Joe and Hunter investigated. As soon as Trump did that the demoncrats started the impeachment. Hillary paid to have the Russia collusion hoax put on Trump. This is probably one of the most egregious abuses of power in United States political history.

Thank you for making this entertaining thread.

This is the first time, I at least, have come across a thread, here, that so easily divides, such an enthusiastic bunch of scientists and very understanding, helpful, problem solving folks for the sake of a strangers benefit, never knowing at that time what their political feelings are.
From all sides of course.

Look what happened to Alex Jones!
You mean the railroading by a liberal judge and the court she controlled? Does anyone not see that this is the left trying to put Alex out of business so as to silence his free speech? We haven't even seen the punitive damages this liberal jury is going to award, but it is sure to be outrageous.

This unfair judgement against InfoWars is sure to silence political speech in some venues and it is not surprising in this new world of high tech censorship. Aside from a few hacks who pretend to be conservative (Tucker) there is only one truly conservative news group left in the USA, and they are being de-platformed. What are we going to do when there are no sources of truth available to the public any longer??? We will be good sheep, and will do whatever our masters tell us to do.

You mean the railroading by a liberal judge and the court she controlled? Does anyone not see that this is the left trying to put Alex out of business so as to silence his free speech? We haven't even seen the punitive damages this liberal jury is going to award, but it is sure to be outrageous.

This unfair judgement against InfoWars is sure to silence political speech in some venues and it is not surprising in this new world of high tech censorship. Aside from a few hacks who pretend to be conservative (Tucker) there is only one truly conservative news group left in the USA, and they are being de-platformed. What are we going to do when there are no sources of truth available to the public any longer? We will be good sheep, and will do whatever our masters tell us to do.
So those kids weren't murdered?
That's a hoax too?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

So those kids weren't murdered?
That's a hoax too?
Stay safe
Bill284 😎
yes, the kids were murdered. Jones now admits being wrong. But when did it become worth millions of dollars to hurt someone's feelings with an at the time heartfelt opinion? Yes, children were killed and I understand all the feelings, but did Alex cause it? Was he culpable in any way in their deaths? No, he just stated an opinion, albeit a wrong one, after the fact.

So if this stands, we now have a slippery slope. Let's say that I grievously insult you and your family and also the horses that you rode in on. Do you now have grounds to sue me for my words, implying that my words have hurt you so badly that you must take it out in court to seek compensation for the damage I have caused? Since emotions now rule, can I counter sue you for ruining my life by taking me to court and causing me lifelong PTSD from all the stress it caused me?

Where does this stop? When did we stop teaching kids that sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me? This world was much better off when people weren't so emotionally fragile.

Cannabis is the gateway drug. Meaning, Trafficers usually have weed, and other things, and COLD-HARD-CASH, the Gov is not willling to close this gate.

This opinion coming from the side that thinks "Monkeypox" is racist and men can get pregnant is classic.

HAHA! Exactly what someone would say when they're wrong and have nothing left to contribute. I think you're tired and need to go to bed. The Biden crime family is guilty of everything they tried to pin on Trump. Joe and Hunter Biden are a national security threat. This is the true reason the democrats, NATO and Ukraine goaded Russia into war. The democrats and other deep state republicans have been using Ukraine to commit insane criminal deals with other countries. Most of these deals dealt with Energy and rare Earth minerals. Trump new all of this and is the reason he tried to Joe and Hunter investigated. As soon as Trump did that the demoncrats started the impeachment. Hillary paid to have the Russia collusion hoax put on Trump. This is probably one of the most egregious abuses of power in United States political history.
I’m real busy today or I could talk more! I stand with Ukraine!

yes, the kids were murdered. Jones now admits being wrong. But when did it become worth millions of dollars to hurt someone's feelings with an at the time heartfelt opinion? Yes, children were killed and I understand all the feelings, but did Alex cause it? Was he culpable in any way in their deaths? No, he just stated an opinion, albeit a wrong one, after the fact.

So if this stands, we now have a slippery slope. Let's say that I grievously insult you and your family and also the horses that you rode in on. Do you now have grounds to sue me for my words, implying that my words have hurt you so badly that you must take it out in court to seek compensation for the damage I have caused? Since emotions now rule, can I counter sue you for ruining my life by taking me to court and causing me lifelong PTSD from all the stress it caused me?

Where does this stop? When did we stop teaching kids that sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me? This world was much better off when people weren't so emotionally fragile.
@Emilya You are passionate in your beliefs and I applaud that.
I should not have stuck a post in there.:peacetwo: I apologize.
Until both sides can work together " for the people not money " I fear things will get worse before they get better.
Hope you have a terrific weekend Em. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I’m real busy today or I could talk more! I stand with Ukraine!

Of course you do. All lefties stand for "the current thing" (like a cult) because they are so easily manipulated with fear and hatred. I love how the hatred for Trump exposes all of you. I think it's one of his greatest accomplishments. It is so funny how he lives rent free in all of your collective minds.

Of course you do. All lefties stand for "the current thing" (like a cult) because they are so easily manipulated with fear and hatred. I love how the hatred for Trump exposes all of you. I think it's one of his greatest accomplishments. It is so funny how he lives rent free in all of your collective minds.
pretty soon they will redefine "lefty" so that it means someone else, anyone other than them. All of the media will chime in to tell you that this is the way it has always been. Then, since you are demeaning them by using this term, they will either sue you, stage a protest in front of your house to scare your children or just dox you, justified of course by their righteous indignation of your use of such hurtful words. The new cry from the left is that words hurt. Words are the same as a physical attack. This is what our courts are telling us. And by the way, in case it occurred to anyone, forcing a people into silence is no longer Fascism, for that will be redefined too.

pretty soon they will redefine "lefty" so that it means someone else, anyone other than them. All of the media will chime in to tell you that this is the way it has always been. Then, since you are demeaning them by using this term, they will either sue you, stage a protest in front of your house to scare your children or just dox you, justified of course by their righteous indignation of your use of such hurtful words. The new cry from the left is that words hurt. Words are the same as a physical attack. This is what our courts are telling us. And by the way, in case it occurred to anyone, forcing a people into silence is no longer Fascism, for that will be redefined too.
I know Trump is guilty of treason. He will go to prison for it!

I know Trump is guilty of treason. He will go to prison for it!
That is a matter of opinion I guess. Based on his speech before the crowd moved on to the Capitol, it is going to be impossible to prove that he incited the nonsense that happened. I think it will be much easier to prove that:
  1. Nancy had developed a plan to make Trump and his supporters look bad
  2. Nancy refused the National Guard that Trump pre-authorized
  3. Someone ordered the magnetic doors to be opened, from the inside
  4. The FBI had known operatives in the crowd on camera inciting the invasion into the Capitol building
  5. An out of control Capitol Policeman (who needs to go to jail) murdered an unarmed veteran with no justifiable provocation.
  6. No one in the crowd had weapons
  7. No one has yet to be charged with insurrection even though many are in jail waiting for charges

If an actual insurrection was planned, it sure was planned badly. This looks more like an attempt from the left to fake an incident in order to gain politically from it, and to find a way to charge Trump for it so he can not be elected in '24.

That is a matter of opinion I guess. Based on his speech before the crowd moved on to the Capitol, it is going to be impossible to prove that he incited the nonsense that happened. I think it will be much easier to prove that:
  1. Nancy had developed a plan to make Trump and his supporters look bad
  2. Nancy refused the National Guard that Trump pre-authorized
  3. Someone ordered the magnetic doors to be opened, from the inside
  4. The FBI had known operatives in the crowd on camera inciting the invasion into the Capitol building
  5. An out of control Capitol Policeman (who needs to go to jail) murdered an unarmed veteran with no justifiable provocation.
  6. No one in the crowd had weapons
  7. No one has yet to be charged with insurrection even though many are in jail waiting for charges

If an actual insurrection was planned, it sure was planned badly. This looks more like an attempt from the left to fake an incident in order to gain politically from it, and to find a way to charge Trump for it so he can not be elected in '24.
I wonder what Mark Meadows is telling them right now! Trump was told to cut ties with him!

Back
Top Bottom